Show us your Outstanding October Purchases....

wow, I treated myself with the queen of all my purses:

dark violet work -- can not stop carrying it everywhere and fearing that it will get corners rubbed..in LOVE

here it is with Hermes and Tolani scarves

Pretty! Love Dark Violet so much better than the new UltraViolet!

Love all the October purchases! :smile: I finally decided to buy the black suede city with silver hardware! Seriously the best Balenciaga purchase ever. After buying several suede b-bags the last couple of months I'm starting to prefer the suede leather over the lambskin one.View attachment 2370681
oh wow - this suede really is beautuful....I was so undecided whether to buy this bag, please let me know how you get on with it - it's perfect!

technically 1 is a september purchase, i got totally hooked after i got my town for my birthday in September :love:
2012 black city mRGH & 2013 anthracite town RH
IMAG0087_zps041e8769.jpg

must say tho, and i do blame myself on this for not researching enough and being fixated on mRGH - 2012 black city leather was so bad! like crispy paper, had to moisturise her when she arrived, and she's also brand new!

Wow, it's insanely beautiful, urbangrid! The RG against GT is a perfect combo. We are many here who love neutrals and prefer them over the purple, orange and other colorful ones ;) So def not an unpopular color in my view.

Enjoy your new beauty!

Thank you Copenhagen! The color combo is so perfect to me I've been using it everyday since I got it... :heart: