Show us your Outstanding October Purchases....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pretty! Love Dark Violet so much better than the new UltraViolet!

2. This is such an amazing style and collie wow, the best way to find a special bag :biggrin:

3. gorgeous

4. this is beautiful

5. oh wow - this suede really is beautuful....I was so undecided whether to buy this bag, please let me know how you get on with it - it's perfect!

6. Wow, I think I need to get myself a mini in ultraviolet now, Nancy! So cute! :loveeyes:

7. My new goodies, cyclamen RGGH and jaune GGH :love:

Attached Files:

8. Love the Juane GGH! Congrats.

9. technically 1 is a september purchase, i got totally hooked after i got my town for my birthday in September :love:
    2012 black city mRGH & 2013 anthracite town RH
    [​IMG]

must say tho, and i do blame myself on this for not researching enough and being fixated on mRGH - 2012 black city leather was so bad! like crispy paper, had to moisturise her when she arrived, and she's also brand new!

10. Thank you! Definitely a fave of mine!

11. Beautiful Bal Additions!

12. Thanks hun :biggrin:

13. Usually in Dior and Chanel forums, my first ever Balenciaga ! Town in Anthracite

Attached Files:

14. Thank you Unicornchaser! I'm loving it so much I've been using it everyday since I got it :biggrin:

15. Thank you Copenhagen! The color combo is so perfect to me I've been using it everyday since I got it... :heart: