Show us your Outstanding October Purchases....

wow, I treated myself with the queen of all my purses:

dark violet work -- can not stop carrying it everywhere and fearing that it will get corners rubbed..in LOVE

here it is with Hermes and Tolani scarves

Oh my my, its beautiful, it's so PURPLE! Looks better than on a city or part time.

With my sensible head on I decided against the black suede city...and I chose this beauty instead.
2013 Black Holiday City - Hamilton leather with gold hardware. Filled up ready to go on her first journey! :biggrin:

photo_zpsaa43ace7.jpg

Hi mere girl~ Im wondering if you can help me out ! I also got this city few months ago and im loving it! But I'm wondering if you could give me the code on your tag just to make sure mine is 100% authentic, cuz I couldnt find anyone else on here with the same black one. Thank you in advance :smile:

Hi mere girl~ Im wondering if you can help me out ! I also got this city few months ago and im loving it! But I'm wondering if you could give me the code on your tag just to make sure mine is 100% authentic, cuz I couldnt find anyone else on here with the same black one. Thank you in advance :smile:
hi - yes of course - although you can post pics in the authenticate thread if you are unsure..

the leather tag on the bag (back of the tag) reads -
J. 1669

the white paper tag -
2013 1 115748 AZK13 1667

I think they also released this in 2012 3 though...so the date code on the back of the tag may be a K ....
do post pics just to make certain if you like..

Love everyone's new purchase!
Just got the Gris Tarmac City with RGGH today...it's the perfect gray bag in every single way!
Not sure why it's not a popular color but I absolutely love it :biggrin:
Wow, it's insanely beautiful, urbangrid! The RG against GT is a perfect combo. We are many here who love neutrals and prefer them over the purple, orange and other colorful ones ;) So def not an unpopular color in my view.

Enjoy your new beauty!

With my sensible head on I decided against the black suede city...and I chose this beauty instead.
2013 Black Holiday City - Hamilton leather with gold hardware. Filled up ready to go on her first journey! :biggrin:

photo_zpsaa43ace7.jpg

I'm drooling this is gorg, I live the chèvre. I really would love a velo in chèvre.. Fingers crossed I can find one!

Great choice! This is SO beautiful. Wished I snagged me a Black one too! I betchu this is going to last you a lifetime and more. Congratulations!

photo_zpsaa43ace7.jpg

Got this yesterday, sure she is a Grey Gris First S/S 2006.

Love it! First outing is later on today, can't wait to pick the perfect outfit to show her off.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1382182005748.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1382182005748.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 866
Love everyone's new purchase!
Just got the Gris Tarmac City with RGGH today...it's the perfect gray bag in every single way!
Not sure why it's not a popular color but I absolutely love it :biggrin:

I love your bag! I have been looking for this combination for the work everywhere, but can not find it. Keep looking.

Love all the October purchases! :smile: I finally decided to buy the black suede city with silver hardware! Seriously the best Balenciaga purchase ever. After buying several suede b-bags the last couple of months I'm starting to prefer the suede leather over the lambskin one.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382205777.012110.jpg