SAMORGA Bag Inserts for Luggage and Phantom: Pictures, Designs and Measurements ONLY.

I just wanted to share the size of the insert I custom-ordered for my small Trapeze, because I think Samorga's default size (10"L x 5.9"H x 4.5"D) is a tad small by my measurements. I ended up going with 10.2"L x 6"W x 5.8"H. This way the top of the insert hits just below the opening of the inner pockets and the longer sides sit flush with the inside of the bag. I didn't want outer pockets, so this might not be the best size for you if you prefer that. Hopefully this helps someone considering inserts for the same bag :smile:

I just wanted to share the size of the insert I custom-ordered for my small Trapeze, because I think Samorga's default size (10"L x 5.9"H x 4.5"D) is a tad small by my measurements. I ended up going with 10.2"L x 6"W x 5.8"H. This way the top of the insert hits just below the opening of the inner pockets and the longer sides sit flush with the inside of the bag. I didn't want outer pockets, so this might not be the best size for you if you prefer that. Hopefully this helps someone considering inserts for the same bag :smile:

Thanks! This is helpful since I was looking for a purse insert for my new trapeze. Are you able to easily zip the bag all the way closed with the insert in? Does it add much weight to the bag?

Also, I can't find samorga on etsy still. Hope they go back online! :smile:

Thanks! This is helpful since I was looking for a purse insert for my new trapeze. Are you able to easily zip the bag all the way closed with the insert in? Does it add much weight to the bag?

Also, I can't find samorga on etsy still. Hope they go back online! :smile:

Yay glad the sizing is useful to you :smile: I actually went with Connie of divideandconquer on Etsu bc she makes them with reinforced bottoms and canvas (which I found lighter than felt). I didn't feel any extra weight with my mini insert from Samorga though! I can weigh it when I get home if you'd like.

Yay glad the sizing is useful to you :smile: I actually went with Connie of divideandconquer on Etsu bc she makes them with reinforced bottoms and canvas (which I found lighter than felt). I didn't feel any extra weight with my mini insert from Samorga though! I can weigh it when I get home if you'd like.

Thank you for the info. I looked at divide and conquer too. And still looking at several other brands on etsy. I'm debating if I should try one of the cheaper options...
No need to weigh them for me -- Thanks for the offer though! But would love to see some photos of your bag with the inserts if you have any :smile:

Ooo! Can you link her?

Hi mochaccino! Im also planning to order from divide & conquer for my mini, which style do u recommend for the mini? Thank u!

Thank you for the info. I looked at divide and conquer too. And still looking at several other brands on etsy. I'm debating if I should try one of the cheaper options...
No need to weigh them for me -- Thanks for the offer though! But would love to see some photos of your bag with the inserts if you have any :smile:

Here are some cell phone pics--might be a bit hard to see since I chose black...
The insert itself:
Photo Apr 16, 22 05 26.png
The opaque looking thing is the reinforced, wipe-clean bottom.

Top-view inside the Trapeze:
Photo Apr 16, 22 06 47.png
You can see that the inner pockets are still accessible, even though I am unlikely to use them now...

You can see that length-wise it fits very well (also depth-wise, but I couldn't get a good picture):
Photo Apr 16, 22 07 18.png

There will be some room by the wings:
Photo Apr 16, 22 07 01.png
But this means it's very easy to button the wings when I want to! This is probably also facilitated by the "flexible sides" option Connie does, which makes it easier for the shorter sides to fold inwards or outwards.

Comparing to the Mini insert from Samorga, I miss the well-structured compartments, but I love a lighter bag more :biggrin: The only change I might do is undoing one of the seams to merge two pockets to make room for my long wallet...

Ooo! Can you link her?
Yup, her store is here. The good thing about her is that if you pick a stock option, you can return it if you are unhappy/it's not what you expected. If you do any customization, it will not be returnable (totally reasonable, IMHO).

Hi mochaccino! Im also planning to order from divide & conquer for my mini, which style do u recommend for the mini? Thank u!
I actually didn't order a mini insert from her, but she has one available here for the mini. This is pretty much what I ordered for the Trapeze, except that I opted in for the flexible sides so that I can close the bag easily (which I don't think is necessary for the mini). Connie is pretty responsive, so if you have any other customization that you'd like/questions, feel free to contact her :smile:

Last edited:
Here are some cell phone pics--might be a bit hard to see since I chose black...
The insert itself:
View attachment 2144941

View attachment 2144942
You can see that the inner pockets are still accessible, even though I am unlikely to use them now...

You can see that length-wise it fits very well (also depth-wise, but I couldn't get a good picture):
View attachment 2144943

View attachment 2144944
But this means it's very easy to button the wings when I want to! This is probably also facilitated by the "flexible sides" option Connie does, which makes it easier for the shorter sides to fold inwards or outwards.

Comparing to the Mini insert from Samorga, I miss the well-structured compartments, but I love a lighter bag more :biggrin: The only change I might do is undoing one of the seams to merge two pockets to make room for my long wallet...

Yup, her store is here. The good thing about her is that if you pick a stock option, you can return it if you are unhappy/it's not what you expected. If you do any customization, it will not be returnable (totally reasonable, IMHO).

I actually didn't order a mini insert from her, but she has one available here for the mini. This is pretty much what I ordered for the Trapeze, except that I opted in for the flexible sides so that I can close the bag easily (which I don't think is necessary for the mini). Connie is pretty responsive, so if you have any other customization that you'd like/questions, feel free to contact her :smile:

It looks great with your bag - a perfect fit! Thanks for sharing! Much appreciated! :smile:

The insert itself:
View attachment 2144941

View attachment 2144942

View attachment 2144943

View attachment 2144944

Thanks for the pix :smile:

Hi dear!
Thank you for the great compliment about our bag insert!^^
I am the owner of Samorga, and I just want to tell you that Our shop has been moved to Dawanda, Artfire, and Bonanza. We are not in Etsy anymore, and we are preparing to make our own internet site.

So, if you want to order or have some questions about samorga's bag inserts, Please contact to these 3 stores!

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/samorga
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/samorga?s=2.20001220703125
http://en.dawanda.com/shop/Samorga

So, please check these shops^^

Thank you so much
Samorga.

Attachments

• m3_felt_organizer_bag_insert_w11_h6_3_d4in__034c8740.png
    m3_felt_organizer_bag_insert_w11_h6_3_d4in__034c8740.png
    249.8 KB · Views: 1,366
  • v24_felt_organizer_bag_insert_w11_h5_9_d5_9in__e77cbac3.png
    v24_felt_organizer_bag_insert_w11_h5_9_d5_9in__e77cbac3.png