SAMORGA Bag Inserts for Luggage and Phantom: Pictures, Designs and Measurements ONLY.

What is the perfect size for a small Phantom? I saw one of the first posts having one made with 11 x 9 x 7? Does anybody also have a insert for the small Phantom with a different size or is this the perfect size?

Thank you for any help in advance!

I opted for 7" in depth (front to back) because I wanted some space to put my laptop, and possibly files or books, if needed, and didn't want the insert to fill up the entire space inside. I am very happy with the 7" depth but wish i had done 10" or 10.5" instead of 11" in width as I feel it's sitting on the wings a little bit, but only A LITTLE bit.

in the end, i think you need to decide how you want your bag organized, but i hope this little bit of info helps. good luck!

Finally received the custom insert I ordered. It was stuck in customs for about 10 days. Otherwise, the bag was ready in one week. Super fast and friendly service. I highly recommend it. My insert will be used exclusively for my Celine phantom. Size is 11" wide, 7" high and 7" deep. I think I could have done 10" or even 10.5" for the width but it works okay. I've got a ton of little pockets put in and with shipping, it's just $60, which I think is very very reasonable. See attached photos for your reference!
May I ask, does the insert give enough on the sides when the wings of phantom are in? Do u hv a pic? Im wondering if i should go down in height to allow the wings to flap inward when they are in. Thanks.

May I ask, does the insert give enough on the sides when the wings of phantom are in? Do u hv a pic? Im wondering if i should go down in height to allow the wings to flap inward when they are in. Thanks.

No, my insert does not give enough room for the wings to fold in. I would think you need to significantly reduce depth (measurement from front to back) so you can hold in the wings either in front or behind the insert. Going down in height won't help. Hope this image helps. I left enough room in the back for my laptopImageUploadedByPurseForum1397264725.037837.jpg

No, my insert does not give enough room for the wings to fold in. I would think you need to significantly reduce depth (measurement from front to back) so you can hold in the wings either in front or behind the insert. Going down in height won't help. Hope this image helps. I left enough room in the back for my laptopView attachment 2576213

This is my C20 for small trapeze W27 x H16 x D16
I love the fit - it's perfect. If you want to tuck in wings, you'll have to order smaller.

Attachments

• unnamed (20).jpg
    unnamed (20).jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 1,257
This is my Samorga insert in cobalt blue for my Celine Micro. I love the felt material that Samorga uses for its bag inserts. Fits my Celine bag to a tee. Definitely worth investing in one of these if you've got a Celine.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399900792.884532.jpg

What color Samorga insert would you guys recommend for a Souris Mini Luggage?

Also, is there any consensus on what measurements the insert should be? I know a lot of members feel the standard "W11.8 H8 D6.3in" is a little too big.

I think I am going to do a custom one that is double layered for a little extra support. Thanks!

What color Samorga insert would you guys recommend for a Souris Mini Luggage?

Also, is there any consensus on what measurements the insert should be? I know a lot of members feel the standard "W11.8 H8 D6.3in" is a little too big.

I think I am going to do a custom one that is double layered for a little extra support. Thanks!

I think I'm going to go with Lavender. Now I'm just contemplating if I should go with Samorga's suggested size or go slightly smaller.

Was hoping for some advice... I'm trying to decide between a Divide and Conquer organizer or a Samorga. I like the Divide and Conquer insert only because it looks so much stiffer and sturdier but would the stiffness be a problem for the Luggage tote?

I'm afraid that the insert would be so stiff that it causes the bag to bulge out once it's zipped up... I just ordered my Celine (Micro) so I don't have it with me to check but isn't the luggage more wide on the bottom and then it tapers in towards the top (once it's closed)? Divide and Conquer has another option to make the ends flexible but then I don't want the insert to collapse in without reinforcing the rectangular shape of the luggage.

Here is the insert from Divide and Conquer (the size that I'll be asking for is 9Lx6Hx5.5W:: https://www.etsy.com/listing/96098582/purse-organizer-insert-shaper-13-x-6-x?ref=related-3

Was hoping for some advice... I'm trying to decide between a Divide and Conquer organizer or a Samorga. I like the Divide and Conquer insert only because it looks so much stiffer and sturdier but would the stiffness be a problem for the Luggage tote?

I'm afraid that the insert would be so stiff that it causes the bag to bulge out once it's zipped up... I just ordered my Celine (Micro) so I don't have it with me to check but isn't the luggage more wide on the bottom and then it tapers in towards the top (once it's closed)? Divide and Conquer has another option to make the ends flexible but then I don't want the insert to collapse in without reinforcing the rectangular shape of the luggage.

Here is the insert from Divide and Conquer (the size that I'll be asking for is 9Lx6Hx5.5W:: https://www.etsy.com/listing/96098582/purse-organizer-insert-shaper-13-x-6-x?ref=related-3

I love my Samorga. It fits my phantom perfectly

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a samorga for my new medium trapeze. I see on their site that they have couple of options for the trapeze. Any suggestions on what dimension to go for?

Thank you!

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a samorga for my new medium trapeze. I see on their site that they have couple of options for the trapeze. Any suggestions on what dimension to go for?

Thank you!

The way I decided on mine was I measured how big (or small) I would prefer my insert to be and see if there's one close to it. If not, j recommend contacting the owner to get one custom made. I have two and both are custom made. The owner is very nice and patient and the price isn't different ones posted online. Good luck

I just purchased the c50d for my new micro. It's the double layered one with measurements 9.2*7.5*5. I will post pics when it came. Also purchased one for my speedy 25 as well. :biggrin:
Hi,
Did you need to order double layer for speedy 25 or was single layer sufficient? Also, is the bag structured with single layer? Are their measurements bang on?
Thank you
Sandy