SAMORGA Bag Inserts for Luggage and Phantom: Pictures, Designs and Measurements ONLY.

Can someone help me?

I have a Celine Luggage with shoulder straps.

What size insert would you guys recommend? I went to their site and I can't find the right size.

Thanks all~~~~

You can go to the website and on etsy and they will list specifically organizers pre-made for the exact dimenstions of the purse, they have Celine Micro/Mini and LV's Speedy's I believe. If you want a specific dimension, measure your nano (height, lenght and width and you can custom order the size and colour).

Hi Celine fans,

Is it true that mini luggage bag made in 2012 has a sturdier base than the ones made in earlier years? I don't remember where I read it, but I want to know if my new mini (in grainy leather) will get slouchy without a base shaper or insert. What are your thoughts / experiences?
Thanks

Yes, I believe the older models have a sturdier base. I also think the smooth leather is sturdier than the pebble leather as well. The sheer size of the mini will eventually slouch downwards or tilt to a certain side (mind tilted more to the left). I found with the insert the samorga to be exact, it kept the luggage upright and stiffer. I had the smooth luggage and it slouches overtime.

Thanks for this info. How much was shipping only (not including the organizer?) When you asked for no outer pockets, did that change the price?

the shipping to Toronto for my insert was $10 US and $37 for the Celine insert. Organizer came in a box wrapped in tissue paper, no signature req'd, left on my doorstep. The shipping took about 2 weeks to arrive and like I said no tracking or signature so I didn't know when it was going to arrive.

ordered a samorga insert for my stamped croc phantom a few days ago :smile: how long did it take for all yours to arrive (especially to those in the northeast us :smile:) since they get shipped from korea?

Mine took 2 weeks from Toronto, Canada. There is no tracking and no signature req'd so you don't know when you will get it. Mine was in a box left outside my doorstep. I think from Northern US, it would be approx same timeframe.

Did she have some communication issues in English?
I've asked her for colour and pocket availability as well as cost of shipping to Canada, and she's barely answered any questions.

How much did shipping to Canada cost? Was there customs/duties to pay?

Does anyone know what options of "pockets" you can get?

Nolia, you can customize your order if you want pockets outside or more in the interior, i think customs orders are around $50.

I found her english to be very good and questions to my emails were prompt.

I had no customs to pay, she marked the value as $10, it arrived in a box and no customs, just a box waiting for me when I got home oustide my doorstep.

Shipping to Toronto for me was $10 US and If you order two $17. I got mine in 2 weeks.

Is it me or are these Samorgas incredibly over-priced?!?! :thinking:

Yes they are incredibly overpriced and too boot the shipping adds to the cost (they are not even shipping with tracking or express just regular shipping, so I am not sure how they came up with $10 US for shipping (I paid this in Jan 2013).

The insert is made of felt and I suppose custom made. It is made well, designed well, fits perfectly in my celine so I am happy. I found nothing else compared to the samorga (as far as quality so I paid it). I guess if you are going to spend money on your purse you might as well pamper the interior as well, it will keep the celine leather interior scratch free)

Nolia, you can customize your order if you want pockets outside or more in the interior, i think customs orders are around $50.

I found her english to be very good and questions to my emails were prompt.

I had no customs to pay, she marked the value as $10, it arrived in a box and no customs, just a box waiting for me when I got home oustide my doorstep.

Shipping to Toronto for me was $10 US and If you order two $17. I got mine in 2 weeks.

Yes they are incredibly overpriced and too boot the shipping adds to the cost (they are not even shipping with tracking or express just regular shipping, so I am not sure how they came up with $10 US for shipping (I paid this in Jan 2013).

The insert is made of felt and I suppose custom made. It is made well, designed well, fits perfectly in my celine so I am happy. I found nothing else compared to the samorga (as far as quality so I paid it). I guess if you are going to spend money on your purse you might as well pamper the interior as well, it will keep the celine leather interior scratch free)

That's the thing... if even she values the item as 10$ (which I had previously assumed exactly this), then what she is charging people is almost *robbery* imo. "Quality" is not hard produce and it's not like the felt she is using is that hard to find. It's mainly labor, which is not that expensive or difficult here. I am very business-minded and I know my costs for manufacturing things, so I don't want to pay. However for people who do, that's ok, but the reality is that *I* think those who purchase are getting cheated of their money, which is fine as well as long as you're willing to pay. However, Samorga's owners are playing a game of monopoly in the time being. Until others catch on to making similar products, she will be driven out of competition very easily. So I recommend that the owners (if they're reading this) to seriously consider getting a patent if they haven't done so already.

I got a Samorga insert for my croc phantom. Yes, it was pricey for what it is and I wasn't sure why it was that much buuuut I did it anyways...I've gone through a few types of inserts for other bags throughout the last few years (Purseket, Chameleon, Purse to Go) and was never happy with any of them despite them being a lot cheaper. They never fit right, sides would flop over, it was hard to find things in them....so I wanted to try one more thing which was the Samorga. And I've been really happy with it so far! Sides are firm and don't flop over, I can find things easily and it fits my phantom perfectly.

Still, I agree that the price could be lower!!

I don't know if it's me but the link in Post #1 does not work. I cannot find Samorga on Etsy even when I do a search.

Does anyone have the link?

Yeahhhh they've been known to go offline every once in a while. This happened not too long ago, where their shop was closed due to some undisclosed issue with Etsy (at least that's what I think it was...) but ultimately they came back a little while after.

Anyways, I'd just say keep trying every once in a while and maybe they'll resurface, lol