She's here & she's nude! A reveal!!!!

Thanks ladies!!! You all are so sweet! One problem: I called Coach and they are completely sold out. No word as to if they will be getting anymore. Now I have to decideif I can live with the imperfections? I keep looking at her and she is soooo beautiful and a fun neutral without being black or brown like most neutrals! Don't get me wrong I love black and brown bit this color is super fun. Now I'm worried the imperfections will bug me. But sooner or later, it will get those anyways I'm guessing?

Check Macy's tomorrow during the wardrobe sale. I saw a black one today so maybe you can get one and return that one to Coach.

Thanks ladies!!! You all are so sweet! One problem: I called Coach and they are completely sold out. No word as to if they will be getting anymore. Now I have to decideif I can live with the imperfections? I keep looking at her and she is soooo beautiful and a fun neutral without being black or brown like most neutrals! Don't get me wrong I love black and brown bit this color is super fun. Now I'm worried the imperfections will bug me. But sooner or later, it will get those anyways I'm guessing?

Hmm. I would ask to speak to a supervisor and see if you could get some sort of credit. You might have to email pics, but seems like you should have some recourse at that price point.

OMG!! That bag is beautiful! I wasn't even wanting this bag And you made me want it! I love the details on the zipper pull! Gorgeous and it's so cute on ya! Ahhh now I need it!

Aww you should get one! I love the details and I don't even normally like gold hardware! :smile: I still think it might be too big though?? :/

Hmm. I would ask to speak to a supervisor and see if you could get some sort of credit. You might have to email pics, but seems like you should have some recourse at that price point.

That's not a bad idea! I usually feel so bad for complaining about things but this is literally the most money I have EVER spent on a purse so it just makes me sad! See how the left side like wont stand up straight? It was literally folded right across the middle in order to fit in the box they sent it in so now those wrinkles and creases keep it from standing up on just that one side! Ugh. The more I look, the madder I get. :sad: do they issue credits for stuff like that? Or only if you return?

That's not a bad idea! I usually feel so bad for complaining about things but this is literally the most money I have EVER spent on a purse so it just makes me sad! See how the left side like wont stand up straight? It was literally folded right across the middle in order to fit in the box they sent it in so now those wrinkles and creases keep it from standing up on just that one side! Ugh. The more I look, the madder I get. :sad: do they issue credits for stuff like that? Or only if you return?

Well, I'm a retail manager- not for Coach. If a customer brought in a damaged or defective online order with recent paperwork, I would do a return and resell it with a 10% damage/shopworn discount in the same transaction. If you have a regular FP store, a manager should have that authority at the very least.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that they are sold out. I agree with you that the color kind of makes this bag that much more special...it is gorgeous. Do you think you can manage not using it for a little bit to see if they get more in stock? I know...delayed gratification is overrated haha! I can just tell that the imperfections would bother me as well and I can't get past the money you spent. You should receive the bag in perfect condition or quite close to it. On the flip side, yes it will get broken in quickly and the legacy leather may not really hold its shape anyway so both side may even out, you know?

FYI: You also made me want this bag but I would have to go for the base model Haley....I'm hoping they will make it in Red for the Fall or something :smile:

Well, I'm a retail manager- not for Coach. If a customer brought in a damaged or defective online order with recent paperwork, I would do a return and resell it with a 10% damage/shopworn discount in the same transaction. If you have a regular FP store, a manager should have that authority at the very least.

That's good to know! I was wondering if I returned it if they will then resell it and someone else will get stuck with imperfections. I know nothing is perfect but RIGHT SMACK DAB in the middle by the logo is just annoying to me. :sad: also they did NOT send me any sort of packing slip or receipt? Ha that ever happened?! What do i do?

Oh I'm sorry to hear that they are sold out. I agree with you that the color kind of makes this bag that much more special...it is gorgeous. Do you think you can manage not using it for a little bit to see if they get more in stock? I know...delayed gratification is overrated haha! I can just tell that the imperfections would bother me as well and I can't get past the money you spent. You should receive the bag in perfect condition or quite close to it. On the flip side, yes it will get broken in quickly and the legacy leather may not really hold its shape anyway so both side may even out, you know?

FYI: You also made me want this bag but I would have to go for the base model Haley....I'm hoping they will make it in Red for the Fall or something :smile:

Aahhhhh delayed gratification is the WORST. I already had to wait a week for her to get here. :sad: if this were any other bag, I'd ignore the minor imperfections.... But this bag was expensive! A splurge, to say the least! I know nothing is perfect but I feel like I'm justified. Idk maybe I should just order a Haley with a strap. But I'm afraid ill miss the gold detailing!!!! Tooooooo many decisions!

You paid a lot of $$$ for that bag and should be 100% happy. I'd wait until more were in stock and get a perfect one. I hated like the devil to return my black one and what do you know? A new strap option came out since then. Now I have another option whe I get the new one.
Aahhhhh delayed gratification is the WORST. I already had to wait a week for her to get here. :sad: if this were any other bag, I'd ignore the minor imperfections.... But this bag was expensive! A splurge, to say the least! I know nothing is perfect but I feel like I'm justified. Idk maybe I should just order a Haley with a strap. But I'm afraid ill miss the gold detailing!!!! Tooooooo many decisions!
You could but you may miss this one later. You have plenty of time to think about it.