She's here & she's nude! A reveal!!!!

Thank you! And I'm sorry that you're disappointed with your bag. That's the worst feeling. It is stunning, though :smile:!

Just a sidenote, I noticed one of the poppy satchels we both liked in the pre-fall thread had a long crease in the leather about 2 inches above the base of the bag. It looked like the bag had been folded like a brown paper bag in transit and now had a big-o crease across it. And those were the "show" bags.

Wow, if they are going to do that for bags on display what can we expect when we order sight unseen? That's very disappointing. I'm trying to convince myself to just get over the marks. It's sooo pretty!

Yep it was gift boxed but completely folded over and wrapped in tissue paper with the lid on. It was too small of a box bc I can't get it back in there now that I've taken it out (without folding it of course ;) )
Yeah, they told me they didn't know if it would be restocked but a couple of people on here are saying that stores have them so I guess I will call tomorrow and see what I can find out. I'm just so so bummed. I've never spent that much on a bag and as soon as I opened the lid and realized it was folded, I was so nervous to open it. :sad:

I should have told you no gift box. They dont have a gift box wide enough for that. I have gotten burned before with gift boxes. They kinda make the bag fit in the boxes and it does not work. Call around and check but I am sure my SA and JAX checked all stores maybe some are hiding.

This bag is soooo gorgeous! I just hate how the cross body strap is attached to the bag by the handles. I'm so in love with it, and I am currently looking for the perfect cross body bag. Do you think it would be crazy of me to purchase this bag and take it to a leather or shoe repair and request D ring to be added to the sides of the bag so I could attach the cross body strap that way?

Thanks! That is not crazy at ALL! Bc I actually considered the same thing!! hahaha I'm sure this talk is making some cringe but I would prefer them on the sides, however, it isn't a deal breaker for me. It's actually pretty comfortable that way but the strap is a little short for crossbody. I don't know if you can tell from my mod shots but it does hit me pretty high up (I'm 5'7 130lbs for reference) It's perfect on the shoulder though & I will likely wear it crossbody some in the spring and summer when I'm not in layers! :smile:

Thanks! That is not crazy at ALL! Bc I actually considered the same thing!! hahaha I'm sure this talk is making some cringe but I would prefer them on the sides, however, it isn't a deal breaker for me. It's actually pretty comfortable that way but the strap is a little short for crossbody. I don't know if you can tell from my mod shots but it does hit me pretty high up (I'm 5'7 130lbs for reference) It's perfect on the shoulder though & I will likely wear it crossbody some in the spring and summer when I'm not in layers! :smile:

Idk what it is about shoulder straps attached to handles but I hate it! No offense to your gorgeous bag of course! But I think I'm going to do it! But now I have to figure out where to take it for the D rings to be added, I don't want any random person to ruin my $600 bag!!

It's a gorgeous bag!

I'd try stuffing it really well, conditioning it and leaving it a few days to see what happens (with tags still on of course). Those creases could very well come out; it can't have been in transit all that long. (Unless they're actually scratches, but they don't look like it in the pix?)

It can't hurt. You can still send it back. And it looks great on you, BTW.

Yep it was gift boxed but completely folded over and wrapped in tissue paper with the lid on. It was too small of a box bc I can't get it back in there now that I've taken it out (without folding it of course ;) )
Yeah, they told me they didn't know if it would be restocked but a couple of people on here are saying that stores have them so I guess I will call tomorrow and see what I can find out. I'm just so so bummed. I've never spent that much on a bag and as soon as I opened the lid and realized it was folded, I was so nervous to open it. :sad:

This same thing happened with a Juliette I got, she was shoved into a box WAY too small for her. However, she a is smushy bag with no structure so I was able to condition everything out pretty much. At the very least, call and complain to Jax about the horrible packaging. I don't understand why they won't put a little extra time and money into packaging these bags up well :rant: Surely they are losing out when they are damaging their own bags!

The bag is gorgeous, but I probably wouldn't be able to live with those marks either....not for a $600 bag

Soooo after much debate, I decided to give in and order the Pinnacle Large Haley in nude. After seeing several reveals, I was nervous she was going to be too big for my liking. I first got a medium Candace but I need some sort of shoulder strap. Then I ordered Haley bc I love the look of her structured but fun shape. I was honestly hoping not to like her bc the price tag and I'm worried that the nude will get dirty too easily. But she is pretty beautiful imo. HOWEVER
as seems to be the norm these days from Coach, she has a couple of pretty noticeable marks on her and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to let it go when we're talking about a $600 bag. I'm wondering if any of you agree. Alright, I'll stop rambling... without further ado...
FYI: the nude is VERY hard to capture in real life but the closest to real life is the picture that was taken outside. :smile:

View attachment 2085760

View attachment 2085761

View attachment 2085762

View attachment 2085763

View attachment 2085764

View attachment 2085765

View attachment 2085766

View attachment 2085767

View attachment 2085768

View attachment 2085769

I would love to know what you guys think. Does she look too big for me? Do you think she will get too dirty? Etc! :smile:

Congrats! She's gorgy!!! And no, I don't think she's too big for you. :smile:

Soooo after much debate, I decided to give in and order the Pinnacle Large Haley in nude. After seeing several reveals, I was nervous she was going to be too big for my liking. I first got a medium Candace but I need some sort of shoulder strap. Then I ordered Haley bc I love the look of her structured but fun shape. I was honestly hoping not to like her bc the price tag and I'm worried that the nude will get dirty too easily. But she is pretty beautiful imo. HOWEVER
as seems to be the norm these days from Coach, she has a couple of pretty noticeable marks on her and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to let it go when we're talking about a $600 bag. I'm wondering if any of you agree. Alright, I'll stop rambling... without further ado...
FYI: the nude is VERY hard to capture in real life but the closest to real life is the picture that was taken outside. :smile:

View attachment 2085760

View attachment 2085761

View attachment 2085762

View attachment 2085763

View attachment 2085764

View attachment 2085765

View attachment 2085766

View attachment 2085767

View attachment 2085768

View attachment 2085769

I would love to know what you guys think. Does she look too big for me? Do you think she will get too dirty? Etc! :smile:

Absolutely gorgeous bag! She doesn't look at all too big for you - really a "WOW" bag! I love the richness of the color.
As for her condition. Definitely return it. Your eyes will always been drawn to the creases below the logo... the sides too. Like I've told customer service - I don't care if I paid $100 or $600 - I want it to be satisfactory to me.
Another note - I'm guessing they'll get more in stock quickly. I ordered one in Rose last week - there were only 8 in distribution. I got the tracking email the next day - showing my "BLK" bag was on her way. UGH. I immediately called my SA - color code was correct on my receipt - JAX made an error (imagine that!). She called JAX - inventory showed zero - and more weren't due in until April. I was heartsick. The manager searched inventory for every store - and found one - in a boutique. She called them, they assured her it had no flaws - a customer had ordered it, had it shipped to boutique, and never took it home - selecting black instead. (sorry this story is so long!). I got the incorrect black one on Friday, returned it to the boutique, and awaited my Rose one. It came yesterday - and it is perfect:smile:
The topper.... the Rose, that weren't due in until April, had 85 in stock the day I returned the black one - the black one I wouldn't have kept, even if I'd ordered it. It had a 4-5", what looked like a razor slit, down one side.

So I say hold tight for a new one..... I've never heard of them discounting for imperfections - or even display models - but for the money, you want your heart to pitter-patter every time you use her:cloud9:

They have 2 in the nude?!? JAX told me they were sold out and that they didn't know when/if more will be available! I posted a couple of detail shots but its so hard to photograph in my house mi have almost no natural light. :sad:

I guess I should clarify, when I bought my Pinnacle Kiwi Lilly, they had two and that was two weeks ago.

Absolutely gorgeous bag! She doesn't look at all too big for you - really a "WOW" bag! I love the richness of the color.
As for her condition. Definitely return it. Your eyes will always been drawn to the creases below the logo... the sides too. Like I've told customer service - I don't care if I paid $100 or $600 - I want it to be satisfactory to me.
Another note - I'm guessing they'll get more in stock quickly. I ordered one in Rose last week - there were only 8 in distribution. I got the tracking email the next day - showing my "BLK" bag was on her way. UGH. I immediately called my SA - color code was correct on my receipt - JAX made an error (imagine that!). She called JAX - inventory showed zero - and more weren't due in until April. I was heartsick. The manager searched inventory for every store - and found one - in a boutique. She called them, they assured her it had no flaws - a customer had ordered it, had it shipped to boutique, and never took it home - selecting black instead. (sorry this story is so long!). I got the incorrect black one on Friday, returned it to the boutique, and awaited my Rose one. It came yesterday - and it is perfect:smile:
The topper.... the Rose, that weren't due in until April, had 85 in stock the day I returned the black one - the black one I wouldn't have kept, even if I'd ordered it. It had a 4-5", what looked like a razor slit, down one side.

So I say hold tight for a new one..... I've never heard of them discounting for imperfections - or even display models - but for the money, you want your heart to pitter-patter every time you use her:cloud9:

I love your story!! It gives me hope! :smile: yeah JAX told me they have none and I'm not good at making them do stuff. They never seem to want to find it in a store but I'm going to call again and really try to hunt one down. Or wait. Sigh. I just really want to carry her and its making me mad that she isn't in pristine condition to begin with! :sad: boo

Well ladies... I just got off the phone with JAX and was given a very firm statement that there are NO MORE to be had. In warehouse or in stores and short of me calling every store imaginable, I don't know what to do. :sad: I am so so sad. They are sending me a prepaid shipping label but that's it. Nothing for my huge disappointment. I'm so bummed bc I love her so and really want to keep her but I just do not know if I can when I know it will always bug me. Tear tear!