She's here & she's nude! A reveal!!!!

Wow that color is amazing! You're right it's neutral but different! I don't think it's too big on you.

The scratches I could live with but the creasing on the side would irritate me. Scratches will eventually happen to all bags but you probably wouldn't end up with a crease like that since you'd be careful.

Can you wait a bit to see if more come back in stock and then return?

Interesting about this leather. I was able to see the only rose haley in the store and I passed on it due to similar issues (deep creases and dents). I didn't see the same issues on any of the regular leather haley. Could it be the leathers are different? Pinnacle leather is suppose to be a higher grade?

BTY I think the size of the bag is perfect for you, not to big at all. Also maybe Jax is sold out but you can have Jax find stores that may still have it in stock. I would have it shipped to your store and compare the 2. Good Luck!

It's absolutely gorgeous!!!! I think, with the pics you posted, the size is perfect.

Usually, imperfections REALLY bother me, but I don't think the marks on your bag are bad at all, imo. Could the two front marks be indentations from something pressing on the bag during shipping/transit? It looks more like an indentation than a scratch in the pics, but I'm not seeing it irl like you.

I hope you keep her!! Looks like a really special bag and color. pinnacle bags have a special place in my heart, :P:biggrin:

No apologies needed for posting pics...no such thing as posting too many pics!!

Haley is a gorgeous bag and looks appropriate on you. I see that the "scratches" and "dents" are bugging you...IMO, for a $600 bag, you need to exchange it for something you are happy with.
^^^^This. Love the bag--just not the one they sent to you. I'd exchange, myself....

It's absolutely gorgeous!!!! I think, with the pics you posted, the size is perfect.

Usually, imperfections REALLY bother me, but I don't think the marks on your bag are bad at all, imo. Could the two front marks be indentations from something pressing on the bag during shipping/transit? It looks more like an indentation than a scratch in the pics, but I'm not seeing it irl like you.

I hope you keep her!! Looks like a really special bag and color. pinnacle bags have a special place in my heart, :P:biggrin:

Aww thank you!! :smile: I think there is a chance that the part on the front may be an indentation, at least part of it! But the creasing on the sides is what really really bothers me. :sad: They stinking FOLDED the bag. WHY!?!? I just really do NOT want to wait for another. BLAH
I just saw your Pinnacle Audrey you posted in another thread & she is gorgeous!!! I love it!

Aww thank you!! :smile: I think there is a chance that the part on the front may be an indentation, at least part of it! But the creasing on the sides is what really really bothers me. :sad: They stinking FOLDED the bag. WHY!?!? I just really do NOT want to wait for another. BLAH
I just saw your Pinnacle Audrey you posted in another thread & she is gorgeous!!! I love it!

Thank you! And I'm sorry that you're disappointed with your bag. That's the worst feeling. It is stunning, though :smile:!

Just a sidenote, I noticed one of the poppy satchels we both liked in the pre-fall thread had a long crease in the leather about 2 inches above the base of the bag. It looked like the bag had been folded like a brown paper bag in transit and now had a big-o crease across it. And those were the "show" bags.

No apologies needed for posting pics...no such thing as posting too many pics!!

Haley is a gorgeous bag and looks appropriate on you. I see that the "scratches" and "dents" are bugging you...IMO, for a $600 bag, you need to exchange it for something you are happy with.

ahhh i know that i need to exchange if i decide to keep her.. but i don't know if i can wait for another!!! :sad: must... carry... now... :smile:

I know that feeling...no, wait. ALL of us here do!!!;)

Soooo after much debate, I decided to give in and order the Pinnacle Large Haley in nude. After seeing several reveals, I was nervous she was going to be too big for my liking. I first got a medium Candace but I need some sort of shoulder strap. Then I ordered Haley bc I love the look of her structured but fun shape. I was honestly hoping not to like her bc the price tag and I'm worried that the nude will get dirty too easily. But she is pretty beautiful imo. HOWEVER
as seems to be the norm these days from Coach, she has a couple of pretty noticeable marks on her and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to let it go when we're talking about a $600 bag. I'm wondering if any of you agree. Alright, I'll stop rambling... without further ado...
FYI: the nude is VERY hard to capture in real life but the closest to real life is the picture that was taken outside. :smile:

View attachment 2085760

View attachment 2085761

View attachment 2085762

View attachment 2085763

View attachment 2085764

View attachment 2085765

View attachment 2085766

View attachment 2085767

View attachment 2085768

View attachment 2085769

I would love to know what you guys think. Does she look too big for me? Do you think she will get too dirty? Etc! :smile:
Looking at the first and second pictures, I'm wondering if those marks on the front are imprints from the tassels which could have happened during shipping? Would that go away with time?

The color of the bag is beautiful and I think the size is perfect.

Did you ask for a gift box? Neither of my two were folded. Go to your FP store and ask the manager to take something off it you want it. I called to order the last one today and there is no restock date on that bag. THey have a quantity of 1 in transit but its a return. They may have went overseas.

Love the color and the size of the bag. It looks great on you. I would check with the store maybe another store has one. It is an elegant classy bag and is timeless. Enjoy her.

This bag is soooo gorgeous! I just hate how the cross body strap is attached to the bag by the handles. I'm so in love with it, and I am currently looking for the perfect cross body bag. Do you think it would be crazy of me to purchase this bag and take it to a leather or shoe repair and request D ring to be added to the sides of the bag so I could attach the cross body strap that way?

Did you ask for a gift box? Neither of my two were folded. Go to your FP store and ask the manager to take something off it you want it. I called to order the last one today and there is no restock date on that bag. THey have a quantity of 1 in transit but its a return. They may have went overseas.

Yep it was gift boxed but completely folded over and wrapped in tissue paper with the lid on. It was too small of a box bc I can't get it back in there now that I've taken it out (without folding it of course ;) )
Yeah, they told me they didn't know if it would be restocked but a couple of people on here are saying that stores have them so I guess I will call tomorrow and see what I can find out. I'm just so so bummed. I've never spent that much on a bag and as soon as I opened the lid and realized it was folded, I was so nervous to open it. :sad:

The bag is gorgeous and looks great on you! I don't know if the imperfections would bug me or not...I'm usually very particular and that is an expensive purse. Could you try stuffing it REALLY full overnight and see it that helps with the folds?