She's here & she's nude! A reveal!!!!

Well ladies... I just got off the phone with JAX and was given a very firm statement that there are NO MORE to be had. In warehouse or in stores and short of me calling every store imaginable, I don't know what to do. :sad: I am so so sad. They are sending me a prepaid shipping label but that's it. Nothing for my huge disappointment. I'm so bummed bc I love her so and really want to keep her but I just do not know if I can when I know it will always bug me. Tear tear!

Good grief! No replenishment in the near future? I'm so sorry.

Well ladies... I just got off the phone with JAX and was given a very firm statement that there are NO MORE to be had. In warehouse or in stores and short of me calling every store imaginable, I don't know what to do. :sad: I am so so sad. They are sending me a prepaid shipping label but that's it. Nothing for my huge disappointment. I'm so bummed bc I love her so and really want to keep her but I just do not know if I can when I know it will always bug me. Tear tear!
I'm sure you have but have you moisturized her and tried to buff her with a white dry wash cloth? Even fold the bag in the opposite direction of the creases???? Trying to think of everything for that beauty!

I'm sure you have but have you moisturized her and tried to buff her with a white dry wash cloth? Even fold the bag in the opposite direction of the creases???? Trying to think of everything for that beauty!

I don't have any moisturizer and no coach store close so I haven't! But I have tried folding it the other way and holding it but the wrinkles are so so deep! :sad:

I don't have any moisturizer and no coach store close so I haven't! But I have tried folding it the other way and holding it but the wrinkles are so so deep! :sad:
Ugh! Well she is a beauty! I got the Legacy Pinnacle Clutch that just came out...same thing! Had 2 dent looking spots on it. I took it back to the store!

Just a thought.....Maybe try calling the Coach Boutique closest to you. Explain the situation, and have her search nationwide inventory in stores. Don't tell her JAX (supposedly) searched inventory - just ask if she's able to search other stores for you. (I've had them do it many times for me, when an item shows sold out in JAX).
If you get a good SA - she can even search and tell you if and when more are actually due in distribution. I really think they'll have more for the April floorset - especially since it just went on the website after the PCE.
Crossing fingers for you!

I haven't decided yet. Just been walking around the house with her on trying to decide if I can part with her. :sad: she's soooooo pretty!

I think this color must be an Asian exclusive or something. I have not been able to find this color anywhere. I just got off the phone with Jax and there is one in the warehouse but I am pretty sure its the one someone else on here returned. I asked if they could go look at the bag and they said no. If the stock is that low then you dont want the single one they have. I was hoping your creases would come out.

I think this color must be an Asian exclusive or something. I have not been able to find this color anywhere. I just got off the phone with Jax and there is one in the warehouse but I am pretty sure its the one someone else on here returned. I asked if they could go look at the bag and they said no. If the stock is that low then you dont want the single one they have. I was hoping your creases would come out.

Wow that is so strange! I don't understand the whole Asian exclusive thing but I keep calling and I just keep hoping I can find someone to give me some useful info! :sad: would you keep it if it was the only one available?!

I've decided I have to do everything in my power to track down another! I got her out again to try and convince myself that I could live with the flaws but I can't. And while I was trying to convince myself... I fell deeper in love with her. I hadn't even thought about adjusting the longer strap.. It was on the middle hole and so I made it all the way long and it was much more comfortable crossbody then before and then the shortest hole made it the perfect shoulder bag. I also loaded her up with all of my stuff and she was perfect with plenty of room for more. It even holds my macbook air!!!! & my iPad tons more. I took a TON more pictures but I don't want to bore you so I'll try and keep it short. :smile:
IMG_0332.jpg
All loaded up! Macbook, iPad, and all! :smile:
IMG_0330.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg
Miss Haley and my Macbook Air
IMG_0327.jpg
All of the contents minus my macbook! :smile:
IMG_0303.jpg
STUPID WRINKLES
IMG_0313.jpg
Longest strap setting! I love it this length or the shortest!
Thanks for indulging me ladies!

I say don't give up, you obviously love it. I know it's gotta be hard not to be using it!

But you're either going to end up returning it and not having one because no more exist, or you will return it and exchange if they ever get any new ones. So why not just wait it out?

I say don't give up, you obviously love it. I know it's gotta be hard not to be using it!

But you're either going to end up returning it and not having one because no more exist, or you will return it and exchange if they ever get any new ones. So why not just wait it out?

Well I finally got the magics CS rep! She told me they are on backorder set to be back on March 6th!!! Only 5 days away!!! I've got her ordered with my PCE discount still intact!! Hoping & praying she is PERFFECT!!!