She's here & she's nude! A reveal!!!!

mrop

Oct 31, 2012
Soooo after much debate, I decided to give in and order the Pinnacle Large Haley in nude. After seeing several reveals, I was nervous she was going to be too big for my liking. I first got a medium Candace but I need some sort of shoulder strap. Then I ordered Haley bc I love the look of her structured but fun shape. I was honestly hoping not to like her bc the price tag and I'm worried that the nude will get dirty too easily. But she is pretty beautiful imo. HOWEVER
as seems to be the norm these days from Coach, she has a couple of pretty noticeable marks on her and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to let it go when we're talking about a $600 bag. I'm wondering if any of you agree. Alright, I'll stop rambling... without further ado...
FYI: the nude is VERY hard to capture in real life but the closest to real life is the picture that was taken outside. :smile:

fr_987_size640.jpg

fr_988_size640.jpg

fr_986_size640.jpg

fr_985_size640.jpg

fr_984_size640.jpg

fr_979_size880.jpg

fr_980_size640.jpg

fr_981_size640.jpg

fr_982_size640.jpg

fr_983_size880.jpg

I would love to know what you guys think. Does she look too big for me? Do you think she will get too dirty? Etc! :smile:

I love her and she looks perfect on you. Her size is appropriate. I don't know how often you rotate or how casual you are with your bags but I think she'll be fine. Nice reveal. She's already on my list

A few more. Sorry if I'm posting too many. I don't do many reveals! :smile: And I'm sooooo undecided about this baby. :/
fr_971_size880.jpg

fr_972_size880.jpg

fr_974_size880.jpg

fr_976_size880.jpg

fr_977_size880.jpg

See the little scratches on the front RIGHT under the coach logo!!! :rant:

Girl that bag looks SO good on you!!!!! If the imperfections in the leather bug you I say go ahead and do the exchange because you need to be completely satisfied especially with that price tag. The size is perfect...it's classy, timeless, and just WOW! As for getting dirty, I am always afraid of that but at least it's nude a nude tone so I would think it would hide dirt more than other pastel colors. I guess consider your mint mini tanner and how that is holding up with dirt etc. But anyway congrats!!!

She looks perfect on you! I dont like the look as a crossbody but as a satchel and with the longer strap, it really looks great on you. Beautiful bag! I'd exchange for a better one and buy some leather cleaner. Congrats!

No apologies needed for posting pics...no such thing as posting too many pics!!

Haley is a gorgeous bag and looks appropriate on you. I see that the "scratches" and "dents" are bugging you...IMO, for a $600 bag, you need to exchange it for something you are happy with.

Last edited:
I love the bag, but I would exchange it for one in better condition. Coach's quality control leaves much to be desired! I don't think it's asking too much to expect a perfect bag when paying several hundred dollars.

Thanks ladies!!! You all are so sweet! One problem: I called Coach and they are completely sold out. No word as to if they will be getting anymore. Now I have to decideif I can live with the imperfections? I keep looking at her and she is soooo beautiful and a fun neutral without being black or brown like most neutrals! Don't get me wrong I love black and brown bit this color is super fun. Now I'm worried the imperfections will bug me. But sooner or later, it will get those anyways I'm guessing?

OMG!! That bag is beautiful! I wasn't even wanting this bag And you made me want it! I love the details on the zipper pull! Gorgeous and it's so cute on ya! Ahhh now I need it!

Thanks ladies!!! You all are so sweet! One problem: I called Coach and they are completely sold out. No word as to if they will be getting anymore. Now I have to decideif I can live with the imperfections? I keep looking at her and she is soooo beautiful and a fun neutral without being black or brown like most neutrals! Don't get me wrong I love black and brown bit this color is super fun. Now I'm worried the imperfections will bug me. But sooner or later, it will get those anyways I'm guessing?

Sorry they're sold out. It'd be nice if they knew the re-stock date so you know the wait period.