Where is your Burberry made in?

I need a bit of a help.
My friend has a burberry bag that is made in china. She asked me if it is authentic. I cannot tell as it looks good to me but I am no expert in burberry...is there any authentic burberry that is made in china?

TIA
hi, I used to work as a SA in Burberry for a year in London, so from my short experience and training I can tell you that Burberry makes no secret from the fact that most of the items are in fact made in China, but in authorized Burberry factories under strict quality control, at Burberry standards and with the required materials.
nevertheless you have to be careful and make a clear difference between a burberry made in China and a fake made in China.
The only items still made in the UK( WITH SOME PARTS LIKE THE COLLAR STILL Stitched by hand) are the trench coats.
one more thing. Normally the SA would ask you to leave your details when you buy something, and introduce them in the Burberry system. this allows you to track basically any item bought anywhere in the world if needed( based on the name of the customer, if the customer registered his name). Hope this helps.

I'm not happy. I bought from Nordtrom their Burberry Satchel today (Anniversary sale) the two-toned one, Chocolate Brown and Black trim. Inside it says made in Italy but the clothing label indicates fabric made in Africa and other materials were made elsewhere. I think it was assembled elsewhere and the tag was sewn in Italy. I could be wrong but if I'm paying that much for this bag I want the whole bag to be made in Italy. It might go back tomorrow and I might as well spring for a Bottega. The tag sewed on looks kinda funky too not too well sewn on.

I need a bit of a help.
My friend has a burberry bag that is made in china. She asked me if it is authentic. I cannot tell as it looks good to me but I am no expert in burberry...is there any authentic burberry that is made in china?

TIA
Here is the truth! Burberry does produce in China, as well as Poland, Romania, India, Spain, Italy, England, and yes lots in the US. Burberry has factories all over the world and if its not their own factories they contract this work.

I hope it helps you