MTV series. TeenWolf

As I mentioned prior, I did read an article with the creator, Jeff Davis about certain aspects of the show this season including Derek. And while he didn't say whether Derek was of the good variety or the bad, he did say that his high and mighty, arrogant and cocky attitude gets him in a load of trouble and by the end of the season he becomes more humbled and surprised by who he turns to for help.

While I don't care for the major personality change of Derek, I think it's going to play a huge part in the coming episodes and we'll see who he unites with to fend off the enemies. (More Sterek, please!!)

I also read in that same article (it gave away a decent amount in that little column!) that there is going to be a huge epic fight between Derek and the Kanima ... I can't wait! Bring on the muscles and fangs! :graucho:

And I freakin' love the Coach. We need more of him, lol!

This is the part of the interview that mentions Derek:
How will Derek (Tyler Hoechlin) fare as the new Alpha?

DAVIS: Derek definitely comes into more confidence. He’s got a bit of swagger. He’s got his new red eyes, and he’s got an agenda of building his pack and building his strength. He’s like a general who knows that he needs to build his army. But, he’s going to stumble, along the way, because he’s not quite ready for it. He’s not quite the leader yet that he thinks he is. It’s all about hubris for Derek, and seeing him make mistakes. He may end the season up somewhat humbled.

[EDIT] Click here if you have any interest in the article I mentioned! And click here for another one!

It would be good for Derek to be humbled a bit. I love him as Alpha and I want him to kick *** but I don't want him to be a jerk.

It would be good for Derek to be humbled a bit. I love him as Alpha and I want him to kick *** but I don't want him to be a jerk.

Exactly! Although I have to admit, jerk or not, I usually end up paying more attention to his face (and body!) then what he is saying, haha! :lol:

Ok so as for who the other lizard person is, a friend of mine said there was an Einstein bumper sticker on the car and that the teacher was quoting Einstein in class. Neither of which I really noticed, she has a better eye than me..

LindaP said:
Ok so as for who the other lizard person is, a friend of mine said there was an Einstein bumper sticker on the car and that the teacher was quoting Einstein in class. Neither of which I really noticed, she has a better eye than me..

Yes there was...
Wait...which teacher?

Yes there was...
Wait...which teacher?

The chemistry teacher, Mr. Harris.

As for people claiming the person had claws, they didn't. I watched that scene again and there are no claws poking through the gloves. I looked really hard and didn't see anything. I think people are just speculating that the person in the car is a lizard-thing.

Back to Harris ... Do you guys remember in season one how Derek explained his sister discovered two things? One being about that symbol on Allison's necklace and the other being about a family with the last name Harris? The alpha last season had some interactions with the chemistry teacher and it never really went further than that. I think the teacher will definitely come more into play this season especially since revealing that bumper sticker!

... BTW ... Three more days until the next episode!!! :smile:

Wow guys that hand touching through the window glass was really tricky! Might have to rewatch that bit... :nuts:

In any case, somethings really up with that teacher...been waiting since last season for him to turn into a wolf too, there's something creepy about him. I even thought he was the Alpha at first.

Wow im soo looking forward to next episode ;)

Wow guys that hand touching through the window glass was really tricky! Might have to rewatch that bit... :nuts:

In any case, somethings really up with that teacher...been waiting since last season for him to turn into a wolf too, there's something creepy about him. I even thought he was the Alpha at first.

Wow im soo looking forward to next episode ;)

Yeah, I think the teacher is probably going to play a big role this season! He is really creepy to listen to and to look at, lol!

Yaayy me too! Hope Derek fights the Kanima thingy, gives me reason to see him shirtless (i wish!) LoL pretty desperate huh! LOL

I'm sure it's going to be an epic fight! And we haven't seen ANY shirtless Derek this season! He was shirtless 99% of the time last season and now we get nothin'! Come on, Derek, take it off!! :lol:

Someone on Twitter asked creator, Jeff Davis the one thing we've all been wondering about ... :lol:
derekshirtless.jpg