MTV series. TeenWolf

I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll be as vague as possible... But I was so confused by the ending with Lydia!

You and me BOTH. Like, was she just hallucinating the whole thing with Peter and he's just a dead body under the floorboards? Or did he wiggle his way in there after their conversation for a power nap? THE QUESTIONS ARE ENDLESS.

I just wanna know who's controlling Jackson, i hope they dont drag that out the whole season.

Plus, Peter Hale isn't quite dead and is playing mind games with Lydia!

rx4dsoul said:
I just wanna know who's controlling Jackson, i hope they dont drag that out the whole season.

Plus, Peter Hale isn't quite dead and is playing mind games with Lydia!

I hope they reveal the master soon too! I feel like maybe we find out in the next episode because it seems everyone is coming together in some way to get the same answer we are.

As for Peter Hale ... I'm not sure if he is really alive or just a figure of Lydia's imagination. Like he has some really strong hold over her mind through death. If he wasn't really dead than how could Derek have become the alpha? The whole Lydia thing is definitely confusing and I hope we get some straightforward answers soon!

Love4MK said:
I hope they reveal the master soon too! I feel like maybe we find out in the next episode because it seems everyone is coming together in some way to get the same answer we are.

As for Peter Hale ... I'm not sure if he is really alive or just a figure of Lydia's imagination. Like he has some really strong hold over her mind through death. If he wasn't really dead than how could Derek have become the alpha? The whole Lydia thing is definitely confusing and I hope we get some straightforward answers soon!

Maybe being Alpha is not just about the leader of the pack dying but rather a figurative loss of power and following? :smile:

I dont quite get whats going on with Lydia too though :smile:

I wish I was in San Diego for Comic Con right now! I can't imagine what I'd do if I saw Tyler Hoechlin in the flesh, lol!

Only four days until the next new episode, guys!

Love4MK said:
I wish I was in San Diego for Comic Con right now! I can't imagine what I'd do if I saw Tyler Hoechlin in the flesh, lol!

Only four days until the next new episode, guys!

Oh I know what Id do: id probably beg him to be my baby-daddy.
Seriously , i would .