What jewelry piece is next on your list? And next? And next? And next? And next?

Got it!!!

I have my handmade WG and tourmaline ring
AND 4 handmade stacking rings with:
- a spinel (the stone was part of an old ring I received from my aunt: the stone was a bit damaged so it needed to be polished again)
- an old miners cut diamond (from my first diamond ring that I bought for myself long ago)
- a light pink tourmaline
- a bright green stone (sorry, forgot the name of the stone)
Also, a bright orange stacking ring with fire opal is on its way.

After this, I am on a serious ban.:graucho:
Now you know you have to post some pics! :graucho:

This year--- VCA butterfly ring in yg, small Dbty style pendant, yg diamond eternity ring or two, get my wg diamond bracelet reset into yg

Next year --- YG diamond bangle, solitaire diamond pendant

Whenever the opportunity arises --- Rolex daytona, 10 and 20 motif VCA Mop alhambra, maybe small frivole studs , Magic Alhambra earrings. Yg hoop earrings,and chain link bracelet.

Whew!

I'm in the process of my first VCA 5 motif MOP... next I am going to try to scour down this 4k diamond pendant from Tiffanys that was discontinued last year... then I would love a 10 motif MOP necklace, 5 motif YGYG necklace, and a cartier love! Also a bunch of hermes bangles!!!! And a yellow diamond right hand ring! Damnn I'm going to be in the poor house.

I'm in the process of my first VCA 5 motif MOP... next I am going to try to scour down this 4k diamond pendant from Tiffanys that was discontinued last year... then I would love a 10 motif MOP necklace, 5 motif YGYG necklace, and a cartier love! Also a bunch of hermes bangles!!!! And a yellow diamond right hand ring! Damnn I'm going to be in the poor house.

To update this, I have acquired my VCA MOP bracelet AND the Tiffany diamond pendant. I want a couple of perlee rings to stack with a Tiffany swing ring, love bangle, cartier tank or bb, another VCA bracelet, a 10 motif mop necklace and a pink gold one!

Mine has changed a tad,

Tiffany & Co Enchant butterfly key in platinum & rose gold with white & pink diamonds

Tiffany & Co Soleste wedding band in platinum & rose gold with white & pink diamonds

Tiffany & Co platinum & diamond Bow earrings

Tiffany & Co LOVE ring by Paloma Picasso in 18k rose gold & diamonds

Good thing I have an up coming Bday! :graucho: