What jewelry piece is next on your list? And next? And next? And next? And next?

I REALLY want this Tiffany & Co Victoria bracelet, DH and I saw it while we were in Vegas a couple of weeks ago. The SA told me that it has been retired so after the 16 bracelets that are left in the US are gone it will be forever gone!!! It makes me crazy to think about that, this beauty is beyond gorgeous in person, I've always liked the other Victoria bracelets but this one wins by far!!!

I did not want to take it off!!! LOL :biggrin:

That is a beautiful bracelet. I'm not buying any jewelry right now but if I planned to buy anything, it would be the tiffany bow ring.

The only thing that is really left on my list for "Needs" (Husband may disagree on that front) are some beautiful, big, round brilliant diamond studs.

I have some every day ones, but I want something really spectacular.

Perhaps after the birth of our first child?

The only thing that is really left on my list for "Needs" (Husband may disagree on that front) are some beautiful, big, round brilliant diamond studs.

I have some every day ones, but I want something really spectacular.

Perhaps after the birth of our first child?

Sounds gorgeous!! :drool: And yes, I'd call them a 'need' item...wouldn't everyone?? :P

VCA single motif large clover ring - I want an amazing ring for my right hand for special occasions.

perhaps something from pomellato

and I would love to get my DD something from VCA when she is a bit older (only turning 4 right now)

Redoing my want list:

1) Tahitian pearls, multi color 18" don't need to be perfect, but not all squishy, either.

2) Cartier Tank Solo, stainless steel

That's it. Amazingly, my list has shrunken down. Time to start saving.

It's grown again!

I still want 1 & 2 but I'd like to add

3) Vintage Alhambra VCA clips in carnealian and YG.

4) Gold bangle bracelet

5) Cartier trinity bangle

That's it--for now. :-p

My Cartier RG Love cuff will be shipped out today!! I should have it by the end of the week. I can't wait! That's one item off my list. :smile:

Next:
- Rose gold Tiffany DBTY bracelet. Maybe the 3 stone one?
- Rose gold Tiffany Knot key pendant (formerly called Octet) if it ever comes out of backorder status
- For the FAR future, a Rolex?

Went to the jewelry designer and we decided to change the way the stone is going to be set and.....
I've tried some stacking rings that I am probably going to order. Uh oh!

Got it!!!

I have my handmade WG and tourmaline ring
AND 4 handmade stacking rings with:
- a spinel (the stone was part of an old ring I received from my aunt: the stone was a bit damaged so it needed to be polished again)
- an old miners cut diamond (from my first diamond ring that I bought for myself long ago)
- a light pink tourmaline
- a bright green stone (sorry, forgot the name of the stone)
Also, a bright orange stacking ring with fire opal is on its way.

After this, I am on a serious ban.:graucho: