Asian Nose Job 3

But isn't gore tax difficult to remove in case of infection?
yes it is difficult to remove but they also said that there is very minimal risk of getting it infected since it will be treated like your own parts of body unlike silicon that it might be rejected. You can also google the difference of silicon and gore-tex and I read in most forums that the safest way is gore-tex.

Gore-Tex will also make your nose looks natural as if yuo haven't had any surgery. :smile:

My summer starts earliest in June, but probably won't be able to leave until July or August. On that note, I'm worried about the humidity in southeast Asia during that time too. The clinic you sent me looks awesome! Have you ever been to the Philippines?
Oh July and August is too far :sad: I thought your summer will be on April and May :biggrin: and also I can't wait to have my rhino :graucho: Everytime I see my friends on facebook who undergo with rhino I always get jealous hahaha I wish I can fly now to Philippines to get it done :lolots:

And about the weather, yeah it will be summer by that time but it's not that hot comparing to where I am living now :biggrin: and yes I've been in the Philippines and actually that's my home country but I haven't been there for almost 7 years now. WOuld be great to visit my family and have my rhino at the same time :smile:

Ive heard mixed stories about him - I read in the other forum that Dr Levi uses Dr Jung's before and afters and his brochures? But i dont know could just be one rumour! Because others have said he is good too !!
Yeah I also heard that kind of stories but still I have heard some good feed backs about him and his work. Also when you go to his website you will see some pictures of his work and I'm sure that most of them are Filipinos so I don't think that he is using Dr. Jung's pic.

There's also some famous actresses in the Philippines who undergo with Dr. Levi and all of their nose turned out gorgeous and very natural looking but still he's just one of my list. I actually have 2 - 3 doctors on my list :smile:

Hi, I have vast experience with surgery on the eyes, nose, mandible, zygoma, fat transplant etc with Korean surgeons. As a result, I am now a poor student residing in Taipei - near Shilin (Dr. Hsu's office), or Daan (Dr. Chuang) etc - looking to make a bit of pocket money.

If anyone is interested in my advice on surgeries, accomodation at my own apartment (shared with me) and for someone to take care of them before (ie. going with you to consultation and translating at an intermediate Chinese level if necessary) during and after surgery (eg. buying food when you look or feel like s***), please contact me at reiyuna @ gmail.com or PM me.

There is no limit to how many consultations you want to go to, or how frequent you want stuff delivered to you, only that I have part-time classes and ask that your requests be reasonable.

Many thanks and happy healing!

I just got that done two days ago in Korea with an ear cartilage graft ! and now my bump is lessened and the tip is ...tippy? more defined. :smile: Good experience, not a regret so far.

Ooo ~ who did you go with? Would you be able to send B+As? I will PM you my email address now, but no worries if yo dont want to ^__^

could you provide a link to that story?
i looked at his b&a pics and his patients look philipino; the photos don't look anything like the ones on dr jungs website. its possible that he has used dr jung's pics in the past, since he has changed his website many times. but as of now i don't see any b&a pics from dr jung

Yeah I also heard that kind of stories but still I have heard some good feed backs about him and his work. Also when you go to his website you will see some pictures of his work and I'm sure that most of them are Filipinos so I don't think that he is using Dr. Jung's pic.

There's also some famous actresses in the Philippines who undergo with Dr. Levi and all of their nose turned out gorgeous and very natural looking but still he's just one of my list. I actually have 2 - 3 doctors on my list :smile:

Hey! Haha Idk if he has changed it or not ~ but I was just saying because obviously a Dr who used another Drs B+A is still abit weird... But I have heard good things about him ~ in the other Nose Jobs Threads on this site, there are loads of good reviews as well but all Doctors have that, good and bad reviews etc ~ I just pointed about that one bit because for me personally, a doctor who uses other persons B+A and brochures is very O__o

here is the link anyway :: http://forum.purseblog.com/health-and-fitness/asian-nose-job-28183-427.html

As far as I know Gore-Tex is much more expensive than silicon or rib/ear cartilage. Am I right ? :wondering:confused1:

Silicone is the cheaper, then it is Gore-Tex and the Rib cartilage. Ear I think is similar to silicone price...
Its goes more expensive the more natural it looks as Rib is the most natural (obviousy) haha. Most surgeons for me have suggested rib because it is most natural or silicone because of the whole removal thing. But I am still asking... I will likely get silicone or gore-tex because Rib is quite expensive (unless I go to Dr Wangs...)

This might seem kind of silly, but what got me curious about Thailand in the beginning was... well... I was curious about those "lady-boys" in Thailand. I became so intrigued by how feminine and beautiful those men turned out to be after they had their cosmetic surgery. I mean, I started to think... if they can turn a masculine face into something so pretty and doll like, they must be good at what they do. (Google "Thailand Shemale Beauty Pageant" if you're interested)

And then I was like, "hey, maybe I should get my nose done in Thailand... but... is it safe? I don't know enough about it... I don't know the language, the culture..."

After a year or so has passed, I found more and more people I know on the internet and in my personal life that had their operations done in Thailand when they went for vacations there, and all of them turned out so beautifully! :smile: (Not to mention, it's just SO cheap!) A lot of models in Hong Kong and Taiwan get their face done in Thailand to achieve a more "westernized" look than operations in, say, Korea. If you want to see some pictures of a girl that I know of, PM me... not nosejob necessarily, but she just had her eyelids done in Bangkok last week and documented her eyes these past few days. She's having her stitches removed in the next few days... I can't wait to see the result.

things that are convincing me right now:
- operation is cheap
- the hospitals I researched about has good reviews, looks safe and professional
- people I know who did operations in Thailand recommends me to go, their results are convincing
- airfare is not too expensive
- hotel is cheap
- I really wanted to visit Thailand anyway

things that makes me unsure about this:
- safety?
- I don't speak their language
- I don't have anyone to go with... I'm a little hesitant on being alone in Thailand with my face bandaged up

Anyway, I've been researching on a few clinics in Thailand. Here's a list. If anyone knows about other clinics, please let me know. I'd love to check them out! And look at the prices for these operations... so attractive, lol.
1. Bumrungrad International Hospital - http://www.bumrungrad.com/en/plastic-surgery-thailand-bangkok
2. PAI (Preecha's Aesthetic Institute) - http://pai.co.th/
3. Yanhee Hospital - http://www.yanhee.net/home

Oh yeah, here's an article I found a few days ago written by a woman who had cosmetic surgery in Thailand. Inspired me a lot!
http://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=80398

And also, to answer your question about my nose, um... I'm not sure which implant I'll get. I'm not even positive if I'll get a rhinoplasty or alarplasty or tip correction. I'm trying to avoid getting a rhino because I'm afraid it'll warp. My current bridge isn't non-existent haha, I just want a nosejob because my nostrils are a bit wider than I would like them to be. :smile: If I do get a rhino though, I think I'll get rib.

actually thailand is very good for breast jobs, bone surgery and eyes surgery if you choose the right doctor. however it is not good for nose surgery because in thailand they largely only use silicone implant with minimal (if any) tip plasty.

if you want a good nose job i suggest looking elsewhere.

you can add these 2 clinics to your short list.

- tokai clinic
www.tokaiclinic.com , dr pat.
i think hes moderately good with nose jobs, being a ear nose and throat surgeon by specialty. he offers low prices.
he did my silicone implant about 4-5 years ago. its slightly deviated to the right and my tip is a little unnatural, slight scarring at alar, but really dramatic change. i rate it 7/10 job.

- dr somyos, of yoskarn clinic. ( just google it )
have heard that hes good with noses. but no first hand experience with his noses.

Hi b&f,

I actually planning the last two weeks of december also!! haha!!
Pm me for more details. I had not book my flight yet cause It's not open for book though... It will be also great helps as you can speak korean! :smile:
Buy you pumpkin soup! haha! pm me ok. We discuss from there. :smile:

Hey waterskin!
I am planning the last two weeks of december, I am korean american and I speak korean I can actually help out if you want to buddy up cause I hate being by myself :Push:and I cant stay with family there b/c I dont want them to see me look like frankenstein :shucks: so if your staying towards the end of december let me know~
Oh and btw, its my fifth time going to korea, I stayed there every summer for 4 years so let me know if any of you guys need help with stuff like how to use the subway or how to get around in a taxi, cause I know how frustrating it being in a foreign country not knowing the language ^_^

The important things to convince you should be the surgeon skill and reviews. Actually not all thai people done it locally. In terms of skill, I had not see a thai surgeon so far. Maybe I missed out. But Get a good and skillful surgeon and can be trustable. Surgery Addicts is right, they mainly promote silicone than rib. I guess everyone knew that silicone is not safe and high chance of revision. Guess need to explains much. Most importantly is your safety comes first. :smile:

things that are convincing me right now:
- operation is cheap
- the hospitals I researched about has good reviews, looks safe and professional
- people I know who did operations in Thailand recommends me to go, their results are convincing
- airfare is not too expensive
- hotel is cheap
- I really wanted to visit Thailand anyway

things that makes me unsure about this:
- safety?
- I don't speak their language
- I don't have anyone to go with... I'm a little hesitant on being alone in Thailand with my face bandaged up

Anyway, I've been researching on a few clinics in Thailand. Here's a list. If anyone knows about other clinics, please let me know. I'd love to check them out! And look at the prices for these operations... so attractive, lol.
1. Bumrungrad International Hospital - http://www.bumrungrad.com/en/plastic-surgery-thailand-bangkok
2. PAI (Preecha's Aesthetic Institute) - http://pai.co.th/
3. Yanhee Hospital - http://www.yanhee.net/home

Oh yeah, here's an article I found a few days ago written by a woman who had cosmetic surgery in Thailand. Inspired me a lot!
http://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=80398

And also, to answer your question about my nose, um... I'm not sure which implant I'll get. I'm not even positive if I'll get a rhinoplasty or alarplasty or tip correction. I'm trying to avoid getting a rhino because I'm afraid it'll warp. My current bridge isn't non-existent haha, I just want a nosejob because my nostrils are a bit wider than I would like them to be. :smile: If I do get a rhino though, I think I'll get rib.

actually thailand is very good for breast jobs, bone surgery and eyes surgery if you choose the right doctor. however it is not good for nose surgery because in thailand they largely only use silicone implant with minimal (if any) tip plasty.

if you want a good nose job i suggest looking elsewhere.

you can add these 2 clinics to your short list.

- tokai clinic
www.tokaiclinic.com , dr pat.
i think hes moderately good with nose jobs, being a ear nose and throat surgeon by specialty. he offers low prices.
he did my silicone implant about 4-5 years ago. its slightly deviated to the right and my tip is a little unnatural, slight scarring at alar, but really dramatic change. i rate it 7/10 job.

- dr somyos, of yoskarn clinic. ( just google it )
have heard that hes good with noses. but no first hand experience with his noses.

Hi Jiggly - I think the results in the 1st pic really fits her face, and looks very natural. I had a closed rhino in California about 4 months ago to fix a flat radix, wide bridge, round tip and nostrils.

Please let us know if you do decide to meet with Dr Young, and what the consultation is like. It would be great to have some names of skilled US docs since going overseas is not an option available to everyone.

Can you share the name or clinic of this doc - I am interestd in closed rhino. Thanks.

Ooo ~ who did you go with? Would you be able to send B+As? I will PM you my email address now, but no worries if yo dont want to ^__^

:biggrin: hello well i do not have official B and A pics yet but i have a link in my sig that has a day by day recovery review...with (pretty scary) pictures everyday:cool: note i did walk around Seoul like so... no sunglasses.

:biggrin: hello well i do not have official B and A pics yet but i have a link in my sig that has a day by day recovery review...with (pretty scary) pictures everyday:cool: note i did walk around Seoul like so... no sunglasses.

Wow, you look good even now.....which doc did you go to? And what material you have for the bridge? I like your tip too.

Your creases are parallel?