Asian Nose Job 3

Wow, you look good even now.....which doc did you go to? And what material you have for the bridge? I like your tip too.

Your creases are parallel?

I wanted it to be natural, i'm satisfied with my bridge so i had no implants for the bridge (so my nose can remain wiggly) I had ear cartilage put in to enhance my tip, and my wide bridge narrowed just a tiny bit :smile: had a deviated septum corrected. It not a dramatic change, but its a natural change for the good. I went to OZ but its not the fanciest clinic -.-;. I thought my surgeries went well and everyone was really nice. I also went to ITEM and its a beautiful clinic nice if you you want implants for the bridge, but that was not the look i was looking for. :lol: yup :smile: I wanted paralleled creases, I got, full incision with skin taken out+epi for the eyes

:biggrin: hello well i do not have official B and A pics yet but i have a link in my sig that has a day by day recovery review...with (pretty scary) pictures everyday:cool: note i did walk around Seoul like so... no sunglasses.

Wow your nose is really nice!! Nice blog too ^__^

So what is OZ clinic like? I am emailing them also but at the moment I am unsure as I have heard very mixed reviews about them. But looking at your picture they seem really good!

AAhhhhhhhh SO LAME! I thought I had found my surgeon or at least narrowed it down but now I just found a HUGE list in this thread ---> http://forum.purseblog.com/health-and-fitness/best-plastic-surgery-clinics-in-korea-474424-28.html <--- and now I am back to square one!!

People say Dr Jung is overprice? But he is m top at the moment because apparently he is a GOD when it comes to nose surgery and almost every doctor overseas has trained with him (Dr Levi, Dr Wang etc)
But now I have heard good things about OZ (thanks for panda_bear) and sutff now I am back to mass emailing agaiN! you should see my email box it is just FULL of plastic surgery emails :P

So far now I have emailed
BK :: Dr Jung (Shimmian) :: VIP :: Banobagi :: Teuim :: OZ :: ITEM :: Grand Surgery :: Dr Wang (still no reply back after almost 2weeks!) :: Tokai Clinic (in Thailand) :: ID hospital :: Real Cosmetics :: WonJin :: StarLine ::

Ah so many ~ I sifted through a few more but the others seem to only specialize in korean or Mando-Speaking patients and I would obviously need an English speaking one!!

But aahh ~ has anyone heard any good reviews about the others or any advice on the ones list??

My top now are::

Dr Jung
Dr Wang (despite not having a reply back they seem really good and cheap)
BK (not 100 but i have been before
VIP

Wow your nose is really nice!! Nice blog too ^__^

So what is OZ clinic like? I am emailing them also but at the moment I am unsure as I have heard very mixed reviews about them. But looking at your picture they seem really good!

Its not a fancy clinic as others, but i felt most comfortable with the doctor as he was the one doctor that let me draw things all over a paper and let me show numerous pictures (and suggested no implant.) His aesthetics are on the conservative side for the nose which is inline with what i wanted. However i admire the work of ITEM , their noses are works of art but in the end i went with OZ because i was confident his aesthetics matched up with mine, and it was easy for me to clearly communicate what i wanted to him as his english was good and there was no need for a middle translator. :smile: There are mixed reviews about every doctor. Do the research and go to one that matches your view of aesthetics and one that you are confident that can carry out your vision of a perfect alteration.

panda_bear said:
Its not a fancy clinic as others, but i felt most comfortable with the doctor as he was the one doctor that let me draw things all over a paper and let me show numerous pictures (and suggested no implant.) His aesthetics are on the conservative side for the nose which is inline with what i wanted. However i admire the work of ITEM , their noses are works of art but in the end i went with OZ because i was confident his aesthetics matched up with mine, and it was easy for me to clearly communicate what i wanted to him as his english was good and there was no need for a middle translator. :smile: There are mixed reviews about every doctor. Do the research and go to one that matches your view of aesthetics and one that you are confident that can carry out your vision of a perfect alteration.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah OZ is one of the Drs who said no to implant to me. But i still want one lol.

He seems very helpful compared to most and def good at english which is a major plus!!

Just gonna wait on the replies now from the other Drs. I have a year to really research so should be fine. Plus I might even stay in UK to do it who knows! Haha

But panda_bear ~ def keep ur blog updated!! Wanna read all the updates and stuff!!

Actually my friend from Australia who is Chinese went to oz clinic for double eyelid surgery with Epi. She's a doctor now . But her eyelid and Epi was botched . They were overdone making her look less Chinese and Asian . It was definitely not as bad as my botched job by Chuang of wish clinic who ruined my eyelid and Epi totally . But her ptosis was exacerbated by dr park of oz clinic . Dr park denies his mistake and asks her to see a psychiatrist

:biggrin: hello well i do not have official B and A pics yet but i have a link in my sig that has a day by day recovery review...with (pretty scary) pictures everyday:cool: note i did walk around Seoul like so... no sunglasses.

hey i just checked out ure blog and wow ure so brave for posting all those pictures online! but thanks alot, it will be helpful to many of us on the forum and will prepare us for surgery. ure results look rlly good and natural especially for the nose. have u noticed an increase in height for ure bridge after the surgery? one plastic surgeon wrote on his blog tht narrowing the nasal bones can make the bridge appear more defined and taller. looking forward to more of ure blog posts :smile:

Hi! I'm a newbie. :smile:

I'd like to have my primary rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Lee, at VIP. Can anyone help me get in touch with HHER? I want to read about her experience and view before/after photos.

Or if anyone else could share their experience in-depth, I'd be forever grateful! Not sure how to get in touch??

jainsley said:
Hi! I'm a newbie. :smile:

I'd like to have my primary rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Lee, at VIP. Can anyone help me get in touch with HHER? I want to read about her experience and view before/after photos.

Or if anyone else could share their experience in-depth, I'd be forever grateful! Not sure how to get in touch??

You could try do a member search on this site? Best thing to do really is just look through the other 2 nose job theeads and read VIP reviews there. There should be quite a few !! Just google "VIP clinic review (or experience) purseblog" and usually they link to different posts that mention VIP or review or experience. Thats how I found most posts on Dr.Jung!!

Arts...join in me please...i am interested...thx...pm me

Hey IOIO, I wonder why I can't seem to send you a private message as well..
Anyone?

Btw, where are you from?
And are you dead serious? BECAUSE I AM! :graucho:

Hopefully we can plan something out and head for Dr Wang together. I don't wanna go alone!! :lol:

What is your email address btw? :smile:

Oh...mayb im inactive...so u cant pm me...hahas

yup...im wan to have nose job fm either dr wang fm china or dr kao fm taiwan...

btw...im fm malaysia, n my email is xxx

Last edited by a moderator: