Asian Nose Job 3

Have been emailing with Dr Wang Ting and he is the one who replied those email personally, not his staff :O

For those interested, here is a quote of our conversation :

"1) How much does rib rhinoplasty cost?
If this is your first rhinoplasty, that will be 30,000RMB more.

2) What does it includes? Bridge, tip and? Osteotomy?
Apart from osteotomy(3,000RMB more), bridge and tip are included for free.

3) What methods are used to prevent the cartilage from warping?
I use graft design and grafts conter-warping inter-act methods. I abandon method of K-wire or carving prevention method recently. "

I am more worried about part 3, whereby he stopped using K-wire technique RECENTLY. Which means the method he is using now to prevent cartilage from warping is still unstable! Right?

Price wise is definitely very attractive.

I have done a very quick research on Dalian, which is in northeast China and was named as one of the three Best Tourism Cities in 2007, which I guess we shouldn't be too worried about the environment since it is rated that by NTA.
Saw some pics, pretty modern, transportation wise is also by metro, cabs, and temperature during March will be around 0~7 degrees.

I am 90% sure that I'm going to him, just need him to reply me the rest of my doubts and will get myself the air ticket.

Anyone interested to go as well? Most probably 10th March!

Will update you guys for sure. :smile:

Yes, pl update us.

Too bad, I can only go after April....

May I know his email addy? Thanks!

taeyang123 said:
wow lol i plan to have the exact same procedures done as u except the whole implant part. i also plan to go within a years time :smile: lol

Ooo really?! Where you planning to go?? My top are so far VIP, Dr Jung and Bk, possibly OZ. Teuim seems good as the price is really good ~

I will prob go feb or march time ~

So I sent this email 18 hours ago lol and the reply was pretty fast!
I asked him the price of premaxilla augmentation with rib cartilage and this is what he sent me:

Premaxilla augmentation with rib cartilage is 30,000 to 50,000 CNY.

Dr. Wang

www.wangmd.cn
So in this email is he saying that premaxilla alone is 30-50000 cny or with rib rhino all together? :wtf: Obv, its not premaxillia alone but just to make sure? I dont know the general price of premaxillia so I cant really make it out. I think I should just ask him for a price list of all the procedures he offers -_-;; sighh...oh an btw thank you kain for translating the other email ^_^

So I sent this email 18 hours ago lol and the reply was pretty fast!
I asked him the price of premaxilla augmentation with rib cartilage and this is what he sent me:

Premaxilla augmentation with rib cartilage is 30,000 to 50,000 CNY.

Dr. Wang

www.wangmd.cn
So in this email is he saying that premaxilla alone is 30-50000 cny or with rib rhino all together? :wtf: Obv, its not premaxillia alone but just to make sure? I dont know the general price of premaxillia so I cant really make it out. I think I should just ask him for a price list of all the procedures he offers -_-;; sighh...oh an btw thank you kain for translating the other email ^_^

np

http://www.wangmd.cn/html/eng/nose/nose-job-cost/2027.html

i think he means 30000cny for just the nose
and 50000cny for the nose+paranasals

Hi girls, I'm planning to have my rhinoplasty done in Thailand this summer.
I have been doing tons of research on a handful of clinics... if anyone interested in buddying up with me or even just to chat about this or do our research together, let me know and we can exchange contact information. :smile: I love making new friends.

I have also emailed him about pricing and staying at the hotel this is what he wrote to me: reply back- 2 days ^_^
Yes, I make rib cartilage into dorsal, paranasal and all tip rhinoplasty grafts. Alar base reduction add-on costs 3,000 RMB(less than 500USD) more to basic rhinoplasty-30,000RMB more. Hotel rate is about 150 RMB per day.

If you need more information, please do not hesitant to contact with us.

Truly,

Dr. Wang Ting
Can somebody sum up what this email says? It's a little confusing to me O.o oh and btw the hotel rates are DIRT cheap O.o yayyy!!
I also sent him another email asking him the price of paranasals and premaxillary implants wonder how long it will take him to respond, anyways! ill post everything up on the forum for those who are curious as well :smile:

I actually don't think that the rates are "dirt" cheap! 30,000RMB for rhinoplasty is $4,762 USD. However, 3,000RMB for alar base reduction... THAT is dirt cheap. :smile:

May I ask where this clinc is located? Would love to chat about it with you. I am currently deciding where I should get my nose job done this summer. I'm debating between Thailand, China, or Taiwan. Still researching on Korea clinics... but prices are convincing me to turn elsewhere, haha.

I have been doing tons of research on a handful of clinics... if anyone interested in buddying up with me or even just to chat about this or do our research together, let me know and we can exchange contact information. :smile: I love making new friends.

Just curious why thailand? u plan to do what type of implant? rib? silicone? goretex?

Ooo really?! Where you planning to go?? My top are so far VIP, Dr Jung and Bk, possibly OZ. Teuim seems good as the price is really good ~

I will prob go feb or march time ~

lol hehe yes. i plan on consulting with dr.wang and some clinics in korea. ill probably consult with vip and dr.jung while i'm there. i hope to go around january or feb of next year. if u end up needing a buddy to go with by then let me know,
it would be great to go with someone who has the same clinics in mind :smile:

Hi,

I'm new to this forum but I've been researching asian nose jobs for quite awhile...however I'm very reluctant to go out of the country so that doesn't leave me with many options in the U.S. I've looked into a lot of the names that have been thrown around on the forum but I don't see that many with thick bulbous noses that actually showed that much of difference after the procedure.

I've been looking into this guy in the Seattle area and I have a nose similar to the first set of photos in the following link. I really like the result and the fact that he seemed to get the bulbousness down quite a bit and the width of the nose was reduced. What do others think of the result? Does it look natural to you?

http://www.drphilipyoung.com/AsianRhinoplastySurgeryLearnMore.php

Thanks in advance!
Hi Jiggly - I think the results in the 1st pic really fits her face, and looks very natural. I had a closed rhino in California about 4 months ago to fix a flat radix, wide bridge, round tip and nostrils.

Please let us know if you do decide to meet with Dr Young, and what the consultation is like. It would be great to have some names of skilled US docs since going overseas is not an option available to everyone.

Hi... I am also planning to have this procedure after 2 months but I will be doing it in Philippines. Aren't you considering Philippines ;););) It would be great to have some friends.. maybe we can go together as well :biggrin:

It's my first time and I'm kinda afraid and excited about it. I've already got some names of doctors which I would be visiting when I reach Philippines.

I am planning to have rhinoplasty (Gore-Tex) in Philippines with Dr. Levi of Shimmian. Is there anyone here who have an experience with Dr. Levi??

I saw some of his work and I really like what he did to his patients. :amuse: I will be in the Philippines after 2 months.

no1209 said:

I'm planning for Chiang Mai cuz I saw d technique they adapt from Korean.pretty good n they had different grades if silicone.if good grade silicone very natural n no shiny bridge.price is good too.