No.1 Paddy colour

Really? Limiting just the chocolate production or a range of colours? If thats the case lucky for those who already own choc paddies!

Well, this is what a local stockist told me! I think she meant that they were limiting the production of Paddies in chocolat. Which is why I think they now have brun. And is it true they're no longer making whiskey?

My absolute favorite and the reason for my first purchase was the Blue Jeans Moyen. I use it all year with jeans.

My second choice, is the whiskey. The color is very rich, shows off the bag, and goes with alot of colors!

I've attached pictures. The family shot is actually a better shot of the color of the Blue Jeans Moyen.

Attachments

• chloebluejeans.JPG
    chloebluejeans.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 78
  • chloewhiskey.jpg
    chloewhiskey.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 64
  • chloefamily.jpg
    chloefamily.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 90
My absolute favorite and the reason for my first purchase was the Blue Jeans Moyen. I use it all year with jeans.

My second choice, is the whiskey. The color is very rich, shows off the bag, and goes with alot of colors!

I've attached pictures. The family shot is actually a better shot of the color of the Blue Jeans Moyen.

Have now added blanc with rouge on the way!

Attachments

• chloefamily.jpg
    chloefamily.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 54
My first paddy was a Grenat 05..loved it then still love it today. I have added a 06 chocolate wallet to my collection which I also adore (wanted to get the grenat wallet, couldnt find one so I had to compromise)

I just love how the colour is so rich and deep looking.

I woudl have to say that Audreys chocolates get my vote for second and third place!!

chloeback1.jpg

chloe3.jpg

Attachments

19.2 KB · Views: 28