No.1 Paddy colour

So many colors to choose from...
1) Bleu Nuit
2) Craie

I thought there was a color once called "dove"? I could be wrong, but I remember absolutely loving it! It was sort of greyish blue.
Also, grenat and anthracite!

Too many choices!!

I think dove is the other name for mousse. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Mousse is now my fave colour paddy followed by Navy

Jeans moyen has dropped off my charts for a while, I think this time of year makes me want darker colours.

I just bought the Jeans Moyen Paddington -- my first Chloe. At this price, it should be my ONLY Chloe. (At least for a year or so...)
So tell me... do you carry yours everyday? I'm not quite ready to pack mine up with all my stuff and start carrying it to work everyday. Maybe in January....

As a student my first paddy is going to be a MAJOR purchase, so major that I can't decide what colour to start hunting for as it has to be perfect! That got me thinking that it might be interesting to see

what colour you would all choose if forced to pick just one. This colour can be any authentic paddington colour you like from any season, but you have to choose your ultimate favourite!

So, I'll start and I don't know why I asked this question as it is so hard to pick just one (for me anyway)..I think (88% sure) that my favourite colour would be...Jeans Moyen

N.b I'm a fairly new member to these forums though I have been reading them for a while, so Hi! I look forward to obsessing and admiring with you all :yahoo:
Did you ever buy one? I used my Jeans Moyen Paddy (medium) for the very first time today. It is very, very nice. More gray than blue, I think.

My first Paddy was the jeans moyen & it has held up & stays clean & goes with most everything as there is a lot of gray in the blue. Maybe you can tell I love it... and it led me down the path of excess... enticing me to buy more Paddy's.. ;-(((((((
Did you do anything to your Jeans Moyen? Like leather conditioning...? I used my new Jeans Moyen Paddy (med.) for the very, very, very first time today!

Beth.. I think you will Love your new Paddy... I was wearing mine every day but recently I've been changing bags.. ;)
I DID! I packed it up this morning before work and carried it all day today. Well, to work, and after work running errands, etc. It really is quite a gray-looking blue. Not like a light blue at all. It is heavy and it is full, and the top silver zippers are a little bit cranky, but I have no regrets. (Except that I have SO many other bags in my closet... what to do with all of them?)

I DID! I packed it up this morning before work and carried it all day today. Well, to work, and after work running errands, etc. It really is quite a gray-looking blue. Not like a light blue at all. It is heavy and it is full, and the top silver zippers are a little bit cranky, but I have no regrets. (Except that I have SO many other bags in my closet... what to do with all of them?)
Congratulations!!! Lucky you, did you get it from ebay?
No, I never got one, or rather haven't yet. It's taking a lot of saving. I'm hoping maybe by middle of the year *fingers crossed*

Mintpearl: what is ROCHE? Please post pics, new colours are so exciting. I'm holding out to see Galet (I think thats what it was called) did you see that?

Christina: 6 best colours, thats cheating hehe. btw did you get the navy yet?

Oh and Bagsforme, I think jeans moyen did only come in original, I've never seen it any other. (again please correct me if I'm wrong). I would have quite liked it as the larger front pocket paddy.

I just bought my first Paddy in the Jeans Moyen color, and while it is not DARK like a black or a chocolate, it is so much more gray than blue, I think it is definitely a color for the winter months. (I'm already thinking about Spring --> summer... what color would I want? The same shape/style?)