No.1 Paddy colour

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Chocolate, Bleu Nuit and Craie (in that order!).

2. No. 1 is definitely Grenat
    No. 2 is Whiskey

3. tan

4. My favorite: choco 06 dark, deep rich mousse au chocolat, yummmy

5. #1 mousse

But I have black because I got a great deal, oh and I think I would get a mousse filthy

6. White!! I love white bags its so stunning!!

7. what an interesting thread!
    i love these colours (not in any specific order): chocolate, nutmeg/muscade, canelle and mais!!

although i love the canelle colour (i think it looks unique but neutral and goes with everything) i have heard that it has not been all that popular :s

8. i think nutmeg's cool but i also love mousse!

9. Whiskey followed closely by cream....

10. Canelle is my fave and I have one! It's just adorable!:love:

If I had to choose another I think I'd go for chocolate or one of the metallics with the sparkly padlock - I think it's called a vegas!:drool:

11. Jade with silver hardware is my dream. One sold on eBay UK a while back.

I like the subtle colors like canelle and roche. Elephant looks cool but I haven't seen that in person yet.

12. argent, all the way. But then I just read back through this thread and heard about aubergine, which sounds AMAZING!

13. i think browns are classic, like the whishey and chocolate. yet, i personally have the cream and love it.

14. I love the color of Mousse and wanted to hold out for one, but got impatient and bought a black (with grey stitching). Mousse is gorgeous though! :yes:

15. My fav is blue nuit!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice