Experiences with SELLING to Bag Borrow or Steal

I would be interested in anyone who BOUGHT a bag from this place? I saw a few bags I liked but wanted to hear from others who have bought (not sold as I see this thread is about SELLERS) THanks!

Hiya Ladies...
Quick question--when selling to this place and for whatever reason the bag/bags you sent are returned back to you (rejected for any reason)--would you say that you've received everything back 100% (intact) that you originally sent with your bag, or has anything ever come back missing receipts, tags, different bag all-together :shocked:
Just wanna get some feedback on that issue from y'all. Thanks so much...

I would be interested in anyone who BOUGHT a bag from this place? I saw a few bags I liked but wanted to hear from others who have bought (not sold as I see this thread is about SELLERS) THanks!
It's a hit or miss when them, I have bought a bag that was flithy and smell and I bought item that are in excelent condition.

Hiya Ladies...
Quick question--when selling to this place and for whatever reason the bag/bags you sent are returned back to you (rejected for any reason)--would you say that you've received everything back 100% (intact) that you originally sent with your bag, or has anything ever come back missing receipts, tags, different bag all-together :shocked:
Just wanna get some feedback on that issue from y'all. Thanks so much...

I had sent them a bag a while bag and then they rejected it, not sure why it was authentic and in great condition but I received it back a few days later in the same condition I sent it. I then sent it for consignment at Fashionphile and ended up getting a check for the same amount I would have gotten had BagBorrowOrSteal just excepted it.

It is very hit or miss. I have brought bags that looked amazing and then I have brought stuff that I was very disappointed about.

Thanks so much for your response BagAddict4Ever--and adorable Avatar by the way...:cool: That's good to know that they do send things back in the same condition...I also take it that they sent back whatever receipt, tag, authenticity info you originally sent them, right...? Have you ever tried selling thru a place like ISOLDIT and if so--what's your experience with them...? And yes please Ladies--feel free to drop in/post your opinions, kay...(only asking all this coz have to unload some stuff soon and heard BBOS likes Coach)...? Plus, these days--seems like selling via e*bay/p*yp*l by oneself is risky because of the 'scam' purchasers out there, y'know...Yes I heard the scams are only a small portion of the actual commerce that takes place there but still--don't think I can put up with that kinda craziness--just don't want that headaches (I'm sure there's many amongst us who've read about that infamous Chanel scam here)...And--like I don't have enough to worry about at this given time...:wondering
Anyways, Thanks so much in advance BagAddict4Ever...and all you wonderful TPF'ers here...:tup:

P.s. BagAddict4Ever--just to make sure I also understood this particular point you made--they wanted your bag, made an offer, you accepted and sent it to 'em. Then after they received your bag and went over their 'inspection' process--they rejected it, is that correct...?--Geez...seriously..., huh...(!)--sorry that happened to you....
Wondering how much time they had your bag before returning it back to you...? Thanks again for your input... :flowers:

hello! yes, my experience with avelle was fantastic. when i shipped my bags with thier label the bags did get to them safely with the label they provided. but to save your insanity i would probably suggest paying and tracking your own shipping to them. other than that the label they provided worked fine. I sold them a fendi spy bag and a chloe silverado and they were very helpful and efficient. unfortunately i tried to sell them 3 chloe paddingtons but they decided to not purchase them with no explanation, they did send them back to me immediately in original condition and packed with love. it's ok though because it was just a chance on selling since i never carry them. it took them a few days after receiving the bags to inform me that they wanted to purchase the spy and the silverado. within 5-7 days i received my checks for the sale. very happy with the outcome, i would definitely do business with them again .:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks for the update. I just received checks for the two bags that I sent to them. :biggrin: The bags were impulse purchases from eBay. After a few months, I decided that I no longer wanted them and pretty much got back what I spent. Working with BBOS is way better than dealing with eBay fees and crazy buyers. I will definitely do business with them again too.

What I don't like about BBOS is that they don't necessarily offer you a certain percentage of what they plan on selling it for. I know that Yoogi's will usually offer me 50 - 60% of what their selling price will be. However, BBOS has offered me as low as 30% of what they eventually sell the bag for. That kind of pisses me off. I think I should be entitled to AT LEAST 50% of the commission they get for my stuff!

Thanks for the update. I just received checks for the two bags that I sent to them. :biggrin: The bags were impulse purchases from eBay. After a few months, I decided that I no longer wanted them and pretty much got back what I spent. Working with BBOS is way better than dealing with eBay fees and crazy buyers. I will definitely do business with them again too.

oh good, i'm glad they bought your bags :smile: it feels good to do some spring cleaning and get your moneys worth when you no longer carry or desire your bags. I am definitely sizing down and getting rid of my bag collection, and going for more quality than quantity. I just also recently sold to Koogi bags and they are also as amazing. You can't go wrong with either. The only thing that Koogi has a better shipping system which is a prepaid ups label with tracking provided which was more effective and efficient. :lol:

I just also recently sold to Koogi bags and they are also as amazing. You can't go wrong with either. The only thing that Koogi has a better shipping system which is a prepaid ups label with tracking provided which was more effective and efficient. :lol:

Thanks for the info on Koogi, hadn't heard of them before. How good are their offers and what is the timeframe for the process? Would love to hear more. Also can you provide the link to their site? Thank you!

I know this is an old thread, but I'll like to give you an update. I sold two bags to them. One a Coach and the other a LV speedy 30. They offered decent prices for those, however, when I tried to sell my Chanel to them they gave me such a low offer I was actually offended. I believe it really depends on the brand and the style. The LV bag I had everything including the receipt, but the Coach I had nothing except for the bag and they still accepted that. I hope the next time I sell to them again, I'll get better offers.

I don't recommend selling to Yoogi's Closet unless the bag you own, you bought at a very low price. Yoogi's pay EXTREMELY less so I never consign with them except once. I sold them a Fendi spy and they paid near for what I paid for, but that's because I bought the bag half off from the Fendi outlet.