Experiences with SELLING to Bag Borrow or Steal

I used Bag Borrow or Steal (BBOS) here in the US for one LV bag and I was very pleased. The way it worked was that I sent them pictures (a lot of them) and they examined and decided whether they wanted the item to be sent to them.

THey liked the bag, offered me a price pending their in-person inspection and authentication of the bag. They emailed a prepaid shipping label so it cost me nothing to send it.

Then I sent and they examined, decided that they'd buy it, sent me a check and I was done!

They bought it outright so I didn't have to deal with buyers and in my case, the amount they paid me was more than I would have netted on ebay after fees.
Thank you Beenburned:smile:. Happy New Year to you!:heart:
I sent them pics, and they sent me a buyout quote. I was nervous because I read some weird reviews on Google that they had sent the person back their bag, and it wasn’t the authentic one the person had sent them:sad:

I usually use Fashionphile, but their quotes this month were lower than I had hoped.

Thanks!

Thank you Beenburned:smile:. Happy New Year to you!:heart:
I sent them pics, and they sent me a buyout quote. I was nervous because I read some weird reviews on Google that they had sent the person back their bag, and it wasn’t the authentic one the person had sent them:sad:

I usually use Fashionphile, but their quotes this month were lower than I had hoped.

Thanks!

Hi @chloebagfreak! I was wondering if you did end up selling your bag to BBOS and how your experience went? I am looking to sell two purses that I never ended up using and am thinking of sending quotes to a few places to see where I can get the highest quote. Thanks!!

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Hi @chloebagfreak! I was wondering if you did end up selling your bag to BBOS and how your experience went? I am looking to sell two purses that I never ended up using and am thinking of sending quotes to a few places to see where I can get the highest quote. Thanks!!
Hi I didn’t end up selling to them. So far, Fashionphile has been where I’ve had success at selling. I’d like to try Yoogis too, but they only seem to let you submit two photos, then you have to email them the others.

Reactions: USCGirlie
I was thinking of sending some pics to them for a quote. they say on the website that you will usually get more if you consign rather than sell to them. but if you consign, I guess they would price it as they choose and also reduce it if it doesn't sell? so if they offer a decent price to buy from me, better to accept that?