Show me your non-Chloe purchases!

I cheated on Chloe recently as well - fell in love with the Ferragamo Sofia and just had to have her. I snagged her 30% off. She comes with a messenger strap too!

Attachments

• P7297719 low.jpg
    P7297719 low.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 97
Here are my non-chloe purchases from recent months - a gorgeous teal dior gaucho, and I went on a fendi spy binge :smile:

tealgaucho.jpg

spybags.jpg

spymodel.jpg

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S :yahoo:

^hi sweetie...will try to upload some modelling pics,i just got her yesterday and that explains for the pic above..my apology but will post new pics soon!
i was able to try it on my shoulder, as a handbag and across my body since it has straps and to my surprise it is easy and comfy to use,and it looks way too gorgeous as long as you don't fill it up that much.
i love the kind of leather that they used with this pandora "old pepe" and the color is just so gorgeous.....almost teal IMO! =)

i also love the nightingale but i just couldn't resist this pandora bag, and i am so glad i caved in because it really is a keeper. i love it as much as i love my nightingale and chloes..=)

The pandora sounds like such a versatile style! and i love the old pepe leather too...I'm addicted to nightingales, but i might have to try this one out. Can't wait for your modeling pix! :graucho:

^hi sweetie...will try to upload some modelling pics,i just got her yesterday and that explains for the pic above..my apology but will post new pics soon!
i was able to try it on my shoulder, as a handbag and across my body since it has straps and to my surprise it is easy and comfy to use,and it looks way too gorgeous as long as you don't fill it up that much.
i love the kind of leather that they used with this pandora "old pepe" and the color is just so gorgeous.....almost teal IMO! =)

i also love the nightingale but i just couldn't resist this pandora bag, and i am so glad i caved in because it really is a keeper. i love it as much as i love my nightingale and chloes..=)

Not sure if it is cheating when it is see by Chloe. Anyways have just ordered some rain boots. Dont own any and it is suddenly raining all the time. Both me and Chloe got caught in the rain today so now at least the feet will be dry.

Not sure if it is cheating when it is see by Chloe. Anyways have just ordered some rain boots. Dont own any and it is suddenly raining all the time. Both me and Chloe got caught in the rain today so now at least the feet will be dry.

be sure to show them off when they arrive. I resorted to buying gumboots/rainboots last winter - as a soccer mom it saved me from ruining a lot of shoes ;)