Show me your non-Chloe purchases!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is gorgeous!!! :yahoo:

2. thanks DRR & KDO xx

3. Time to show my latest addition... I decided to focus on getting a great bag instead of making lots of smaller impulse purchases... and it was worked (longest payment plan EVER).

Let me introduce Chanel's East-West Flap with in lambskin with embroidered quilting and silver hardware... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Chanel bags arent that well known where I live (and there are many knock-offs), so this gorgeous piece of eye candy is pretty much low profile and I can use her without drawing any attention... (that is, if i manage to control myself and stop caressing her and ogling at her in front of everyone) :P

Attached Files:

4. So nice to see you! This Chanel bag is the cutest thing! Congrats and wear her well in good health!

5. Hi Maria, good to see you! What a lovey, adorable addition! The leather sounds awesome. Looking forward to your mod shots when you have the time. Have you updated your collection thread? I wonder what's in your collection these days.

6. Love the detailing on that Chanel Maria! :tup:

7. That's one sexy bag Maria - congrats congrats congrats - I'm jealous jealous jealous !!! ;)

8. Thanks, Brigitte, Bichon and Daisy. I promise to post modeling pics soon...

9. Maria, STUNNING bag. I LOVE Chanel, congrats:smile: & good luck on your next marathon.

10. Maria, great bag, congratulations!!

11. Thanks, Angels and llson...

Here are some modeling pics - slouchy outfits, as usual ;)

I tell myself that I dont need to be extremely girly or posh to carry a Chanel...:P

Attached Files:

12. And here is another arrival, Rebecca Minkoff's Lover's Clutch in Black Snake with Gunmetal Hardware... Really pretty and usable, ever for the school run (making sure children dont lay their sticky hands on the beautiful wooden handles)...

Attached Files:

13. Just lovely! Both look incredibly good on you, and I LOVE the relaxed outfit with the Chanel, a good combination! Better than too lady-like or anything!

14. Like both bags, and you and your outfits look great with the Chanel.

Can't go wrong with a Chanel!!

Great clutch!!

15. #3825 Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
    Here's my Boyy Slash in Sweatshirt Grey. I really love this bag. :love: I didn't have time to take any mod shots. I'll try to take some soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice