Show me your non-Chloe purchases!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since some Chloe girls are beginning to explore other brands, i thought we could share our latest purchases/obsessions here...

I am aware there may be another thread on this topic, but havent been able to find it with the search feature...

Come on, girls, spill it... we wont tell anyone (copied from Bal subforum)

2. my gucci indy!!!
    its beautiful IRL!

[​IMG]

3. As i've said before, this bag is just gorgeous.. and she looks amazing on you... Thank you for sharing in this thread...

4. I preordered this bag before my ban was imposed, so i havent technically broke it because of her... It is a Belen Echandia Hold Me in pewter crash...

I've never liked metallic bags on me and had mixed feelings when i got this one, but she is growing on me and i really like her with neutral-blackish outfits... (For some strange reason, i can only refer to Chloe bags as she/her, other purses, even Bals, are classified as it in my mind... so i am always deleting and correcting myself)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Here are three new Balenciaga bags I have purchased over the course of two weeks. Yikes!

Attached Files:

6. OMG... you are in trouble?:nuts:

Are these anthra, argent and black?:confused1:

I have another day on the way here... Cant wait!:yahoo:

7. My 2 new purchases:
    My Prada Fairy

[​IMG]

And my Metallic Magenta Bbag:
    [​IMG]

Love them both so much!! :biggrin:

8. I love your Prada... and the magenta bbag is amazing! Congrats...

Lots of Bal lovers here...
    Wait till Div and her gang see this thread!

9. that bbags pink!!!!

10. BMB... dont venture into Bal territory or you'll be lost forever... This is a serious warning!

11. It sure is! I love it - looks great with jeans and a black top! Also got matching nail varnish!! Im such a geek.

My next Bbag has got to be purple. :tup:

12. I got this Jimmy Choo awhile back(has it gone wrong when you spell "back" as "bag" first?:lol:):
    [​IMG]

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: We have a serious problem, we do...
    You crack me up... Enjoy your JC!:tup:

14. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: They are dangerously gorgeous, everybady:yahoo:

15. All bags are gorgeus. I am partial with the Bbags and quite like one myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice