Show me your non-Chloe purchases!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Muggles - please post pics when you get her! Plum sounds pretty!

2. LV Mono Néo

lv6.jpg

4artsy.jpg

lv5.jpg

3. Love your Neo, shivadiva! It looks the perfect size. I love your cute dress, too!

4. :ty: Unfortunately it´s so rainy here that I haven´t worn it yet :smile:

5. Great Neo - congratulations!!

6. I LOVE this style! What are the measurements? Are there inside pockets? Congrats.:smile:

7. great choice!!

8. purchased 2 pretty fabulous non-chloes recently - will share pics soon :smile:

9. If you mean the Néo:
    the size is (LxHxD): 29cm x 30cm x 19cm/ 11.4" x 11.8" x 7.5"

and there is one internal pocket with a zipper :biggrin:

10. shivadiva, the bag looks great with your scarf...

11. :ty:

12. I cheated on Chloe, again, with Bal and also had my first non-new bag buying experience. I got this Sahara 08 Bal MU. It is a little beat up, but it was described and priced accordingly, and I love the leather. And, since I'm planning to use it inside my bags as an in-bag organizer, I don't mind the little flaws. Buying used accessories may be a good way to save up and justify my future Mavis purchase, which I'm still looking forward to. :cool:

Attached Files:

13. Cute safa, one can never have enough small leather accessories and pouches. Buying used is a smart way to save up for Mavis!

14. Great buys, everyone...

I wish i could show anything except for running shoes and gear... ;)

15. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice