Your Hermès in action!

Beautiful view and lady :love: ! How do you like your Lindy? Is it easy to open and close? Can you get access to your stuff if you open one side only? I would like to get one but not sure I should get it or not
It is easy to get thing in and out with both zippers unzipped. Carry more things than Kelly 25.
Not recommended to take things from one zipper unzipped.
Put your name down for one because it will take sometime to wait.
HIH

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and hokatie
Aww thank you! Honestly I have such a love hate relationship with this colour! Seen in a lineup I love it.. I’m so boring in my choice of clothes though, that when I wear it I feel it’s practically fluorescent :lol:
I totally get you!! I'm an US east coast girl and 90% of my closet is black...My coworkers used to joke when I came in in a midnight blue dress that it was so colorful for me! I keep trying to use bright bags but they are way out of my comfort zone. I am resigning myself to the fact that I need to stick with neutrals.
You do look stunning though...Love the whole relaxed vibe.

Is turquoise only for Spring and Summer? I still can’t decide!

IView attachment 4886642
The answer is “no“. I love turquoise! I’d wear it even in the dead of winter with jeans and a bulky sweater. (I once saw a photo of a long black sweater dress with black boots and a turquoise crossbody bag. It was stunning. Even all these years later, I still remember that photo....)

The answer is “no“. I love turquoise! I’d wear it even in the dead of winter with jeans and a bulky sweater. (I once saw a photo of a long black sweater dress with black boots and a turquoise crossbody bag. It was stunning. Even all these years later, I still remember that photo....)
Thank you @diane278! I feel like both you and @Rockerchic are about as cool as it gets, so if you guys say it looks ok I should just embrace it and stop over thinking it!! :heart:

TGIF! This pandemic taught me to treasure those we love and spend time with them like having tea with my best friend :drinks:

View attachment 4886688

View attachment 4886689
Is your hair getting longer during the pandemic? or I mistake with someone else? Anyway, love the bag plus the photos of your lovely tea time. Just notice that you are on the teapot as well. Love them all! Thanks for sharing, I missed the indoor restaurant's atmosphere :blush: :hbeat: