Your Hermès in action!

Thank you @diane278! I feel like both you and @Rockerchic are about as cool as it gets, so if you guys say it looks ok I should just embrace it and stop over thinking it!! :heart:
Thank you sweet girl!! Honored that you think so and to be in the same company as @diane278. Am taking a picture of this post and sending to my daughters! LOL

Thank you @diane278! I feel like both you and @Rockerchic are about as cool as it gets, so if you guys say it looks ok I should just embrace it and stop over thinking it!! :heart:
:blush: I have been secretly admired your bag for a long time and sent a request to my SA to have one bag in turquoise, patiently waiting :blush: and I would use it anytime I want.:loveeyes:

Yours SO is such a beautiful piece. Can't just passed quietly. Enjoy your day.:drinks:

Cute as always. Love :love: :loveeyes:

I like the simple touch of scarf matching your bag and clutch.
:loveeyes:

Thanks for sharing the bag. It is new to me.:heart: Perfect for the wk.
This is the PM and is great as an everyday bag, not too big. The GM is considerably larger.

Is turquoise only for Spring and Summer? I still can’t decide!

IView attachment 4886642

You look so chic carrying this bag! I would wear it all through the year....got to bring that cost per wear down as quickly as possible :yes:

TGIF! This pandemic taught me to treasure those we love and spend time with them like having tea with my best friend :drinks:

View attachment 4886688

View attachment 4886689
Gorgeous! I am with you! This pandemic has taught us not to take things for granted.

Is your hair getting longer during the pandemic? or I mistake with someone else? Anyway, love the bag plus the photos of your lovely tea time. Just notice that you are on the teapot as well. Love them all! Thanks for sharing, I missed the indoor restaurant's atmosphere :blush: :hbeat:
Thank you and yes, I let my hair grow out but spotted a curtain fringe as recommended by my hair stylist.

• Love
Reactions: 880 and tlamdang08