Your favourite-most-wonderful-ever-prettiest-ring-of-the-decade!!!

Thanks everyone!

lily - Lovely new ring!

Like it that you wear your ring on a daily basis. It's definitely a ring that gets you from day to evening.

People won't probably think your ring is fake. Your wardrobe reflects a preference for high quality and that will influence the way people look at your jewelry. If you wear costume jewelry, people probably think it's real.

Mmm ... never thought about it that way lol!

I love this ring!!! the cut is called "briolette," & it is so cool & unusual. I have an amythest in the same cut. I will take a pic & post tomorrow.

Mom got me an amethyst & diamonds white gold ring, so cute right?
60965f4b.jpg

Thank you Monica, I wonder what this cut is called...

I love this ring!!! the cut is called "briolette," & it is so cool & unusual. I have an amythest in the same cut. I will take a pic & post tomorrow.

You have such good knowledge of gemstones. I had heard about a briolette cut but I could not place it. Look forward to admire your ring. I knew you had been hiding even more fabulous rings for us!!

Oh thank you ! You are my hero!:biggrin:
Never heard of a briolette, I usually go for more traditional cuts, not fancy at all, but this one was too cute!:smile: