Your favourite-most-wonderful-ever-prettiest-ring-of-the-decade!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's one of my absolute favorites...It's Levian, with a 2 carat Tanzanite and 1 carat of diamonds, set in 18k white gold.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. beautiful!!! lovely color on the tanzanite!

3. Thanks!! ;)

And I love your pink sapphire ring...what a stunner!!:nuts:

4. thank you right back! ;)

5. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. This is beyond gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. #366 Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    I have this exact ring! You have wonderful taste, MJ...LOL! I love LeVian's tanzanite! I also have a LeVian YG tanzanite triangle ring with diamonds.

7. MJ that's so gorgeous!! soooo jealous.

8. Thanks so much Bri 333!! :flowers:

Great taste girl!!:graucho: I agree, Levian tanzanite are so gorgeous!! And I know the ring you are taking about with the trilliant cut tanzanite and diamonds!! Talk about a stuuner...let's see pics!!:yahoo:

Aww, thank you Feri!! You're so sweet!! :hugs:

9. Cartier Panthere Head Ring :smile: from a trip to Paris.
    Pave diamonds, emerald eyes and onyx nose.

(sorry if the pictures are large...my 1st time to post pics)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. The first one is called a Seminario which means weekly... Because it has 7 stones and 7 rings..

user215093_pic65889_1285781919_thumb[1].jpg

user215093_pic65888_1285781919_thumb[1].jpg

This is an infinity ring that my DH had made on one of our anniversaries

user215093_pic65887_1285781919_thumb[2].jpg

11. Monica, Frick & Frack and Coachlover1000 - thank you so much...

12. Congrats xmasheart! It's gorgeous! I tried it on before and really loved it. Lucky you!

13. ^gorgeous ring! love the way the shank is left open.

^lovely rings...what a sweet gift the DH had made for you! is there a significance to the stones used?

14. I've been looking for a large amethyst ring for a while now. I finally found one, & just received it after it was set. the amethyst is 34 carats in a simple WG setting 20 pts of diamond accent stones...exactly what I wanted. I'm so pleased!!!

[​IMG]

with flash
    [​IMG]

15. gorgeous frick frack!!! that colour is amazing, where did you source the amethyst from? it looks to be either siberian or four peaks material with the beautiful pink and blue flashes:hbeat:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice