Wow...what an awesome surprise!

Okay, so I am a Chloe newbie and not involved in this, but I just have to say that you all are SO SWEET and THOUGHTFUL to have done this for Raquel!!!

I am really impressed!!! And I had to laugh at your reaction in Spanish, Raquel... :lol:

(If anyone wants a translation into English, just PM me, lol)

Happy Birthday!!!!! (You are an Aquarius like me - we are very cool, aren't we?) ;)

par19.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAQUEL :drinkup: I know that you have been through a lot and I think it's wonderful that the girls on here would do this for you...you deserve it!

And, to all of you that coordinated this...awesome job!

:tpfrox:

Happy belated birthday! I love the action shots and the surprise moment showing on your face! I am glad I could contribute to this and thanks for Mica and Andy and Maria and everybody who helped putting this together!:hugs::heart:

Whewwww, so glad my picture is soooo dark, ya know since the police now have photo's:graucho:.
This was such a pleasure and honor to participate and I will say again and again and again the girls here on Chloe are the BEST and have the biggest
:heart:'s

I love the reveal in action pictures, thank you so much Maria! :yahoo:It is so good to see you smile as you unwrap it Raquel.

Raquel, those bracelets Rowe made look really nice on you, and again I am so so glad you loved your gift :smile:

You have an amazing group of friends here and it was a real pleasure to be involved in this surprise.:smile:

sure, Mica! but I know....you are the best!