Wow...what an awesome surprise!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :woohoo:FABULOUS video...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!

2. Great video, too cute! Good job Maria! :smile:

3. Sorry, Raquel, but i edited my privacy settings in photobucket. As i said, i didnt upload the video since i was trying to prevent everyone from browsing all my pictures! ;)

4. cant see video?

5. Awwww, I got to see it before it was password protected ( but I promise I did not look at your private pics, Maria! )
    Thanks so much for taking this video Maria.....it really made me smile from ear to ear watching Raquel! :biggrin:
    I was unfortunately unable to get sound, but I sure got the jist of the conversation! ;)

6. Maria, if you would like to email me the video I can host it on my photobucket? From memory, my album is open to everyone to view so I am not worried if people look around in the photos :smile:

PlusI really wat to see the video :P I am so glad you were able to record one and get it on the computer!:yahoo:

7. Thanks Mica!! I'd love to see the video too!!

8. cant see the video - password protected.

9. I am trying to forward the video to Raquel but it is too heavy :sad:

10. CWRAP, I am too late to view, :crybaby::sad:

11. i couldnt translate since everything she produced was bad words... her hubby tried to restrain her, but all his efforts were to no avail. I just kept giggling! That's our Raquel!

12. Haha, I love it anyway! :smile: Thank you again for taking it Maria. Was so nice to see, almost like we were there too! :smile:

13. new reveal is coming.......

14. ooooo what might it be i wonder :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice