Wow...what an awesome surprise!

Okay, so I am a Chloe newbie and not involved in this, but I just have to say that you all are SO SWEET and THOUGHTFUL to have done this for Raquel!!!

I am really impressed!!! And I had to laugh at your reaction in Spanish, Raquel... :lol:

(If anyone wants a translation into English, just PM me, lol)

Happy Birthday!!!!! (You are an Aquarius like me - we are very cool, aren't we?) ;)

par19.gif

Loquita....no translation, please :roflmfao::lol::nogood:......
Me, January 21...and you...???????????????????????

I knew there was a reason i never got round to sending my photo... :smile:

Loving the reveal shots - now hopefully the beginning of 2010 will be less overshadowed for Scarcici by the horrible experience that led up to this...

What's a nice suprise. I missed it... Maybe I am not a part of Chloe gals anymore!!!
Anyway, Happy belated birthday!

You are one of the best Chloe girls LovePink :biggrin:

Raquel, again I'm so happy you loved the surprise! We thought you might suspect something, we are glad it was a nice surprise for you!

And DH loved putting together the photo of all the lovely ladies :smile: He found it amazing I was collecting pictures of ladies instead of hangbags! :P

Raquel was stunned, shocked, overwhelmed ... lost for words... she kept producing new badwords...

her hubby kept putting the wallet back in the dustbag and box in order to protect it, but Raquel would take it out again and again... He was incredibly patient... lol

I managed to record a couple of videos which i havent checked yet... ;) Watch this space...

Raquel was stunned, shocked, overwhelmed ... lost for words... she kept producing new badwords...

her hubby kept putting the wallet back in the dustbag and box in order to protect it, but Raquel would take it out again and again... He was incredibly patient... lol

I managed to record a couple of videos which i havent checked yet... ;) Watch this space...

Aww, I love this! :smile::heart: I'm just so happy that Raquel was happy! Thank you Maria for presenting Raquel with the wallet, it's almost as good as having us all there!:smile:

Ditto^^, LovePink you are definitely a Chloe girl and always will be:biggrin:

Maria, great pic's, how bout one of Raquel's DH? Looking forward to seeing the video, thank you so much.

And Raquel, IF the police get me then they get us all:graucho: :lolots::lol: Hmmm, perhaps we should've just sent pic's of handbags instead of our faces?

Mica, LOL! Better and cheaper collect pics than bags :graucho:...!!!!! But I still prefer bags :graucho:.....
angel, can you imagine a lovely pic only with handbags´faces :shrugs:...????????? Me not..!!!! I loved meet all of you in a great and sweet pic :okay::winkiss:
maria....video...????? OMG :shocked::faint:! If you share it here...I know the police is going to come home, looking for me :lolots:.....

Mica, LOL! Better and cheaper collect pics than bags ...!!!!! But I still prefer bags :graucho:.....
angel, can you imagine a lovely pic only with handbags´faces ...????????? Me not..!!!! I loved meet all of you in a great and sweet pic :okay::winkiss:
maria....video...????? OMG :shocked::faint:! If you share it here...I know the police is going to come home, looking for me :lolots:.....

:roflmfao:

I am so glad you liked our smiley faces Raquel! :smile: