Wow...what an awesome surprise!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Awww, this is so sweet! How nice of all of you to do that. Great gifts. That card is so cute. Enjoy!

Happy Belated Birthday!

2. Mica... you & Andy & Maria did a very good job! I am most proud of your plotting skills!:graucho:

Raquel.... I swear I might see a few tears in those eyes. These pix are very special! Thanks for sharing! You are very blessed, dahling, to have such precious people in your life :heart:

3. As usual, I am late to the party! :amuse:

Raquel we all :heart: you !
    I am so glad you were surprised! :nuts:
    I am off to put on my disguise now, in order to elude law enforcement! :lol:
    ( I knew that blonde wig would come in handy someday! ) :graucho:

4. #64 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    Trying to upload a video for the first time in my life... I am crap with the video camara...

Raquel was opening the parcel as i recorded and tried to translate her bad language into something acceptable.

As a bonus, you can catch a glimpse of Raquel's hubby who's very sweet and cute...

5. That is a lovely and so thoughtful surprise:tup:

6. Let's try again...

7. Oh, that's so sweet.... Thanks for posting this!:heart::hugs::smooch:

8. I am so thick... i am trying to upload the video from my photobucket account, but all the links seem to take the viewer to my albums... which i dont want to show to the outside world...any tips? TIA

9. Maybe if you create a new album with just the video in it? (I was lucky, I saw the video already, I didn't look at any other pics, though, no worries here!)

10. put it on youtube? :biggrin:

11. you, bad girl! No ideas, please..lol!

12. have you seen the video..????? where...???????????????????????????????

13. scarcici, i uploaded it and realised everyone could see the evolution of my bag collection on photobucket, so i edited my post to erase it... you are safe for the time being!

14. brigitte gave me the idea...and I started to look for...........................