would you still buy a pushlock bag?

I like the look of a push lock, but the last one I bought was many many years ago. Cannot remember if back then MJ was designing RTW for LV or his eponymous brand. The push lock didn’t feel all that solid and sometimes it rattled. So, I probably wouldn’t buy one again JMO . I do find them cute and easy to use though

I like the look of a push lock, but the last one I bought was many many years ago. Cannot remember if back then MJ was designing RTW for LV or his eponymous brand. The push lock didn’t feel all that solid and sometimes it rattled. So, I probably wouldn’t buy one again JMO . I do find them cute and easy to use though
my pushlocks are nice and heavy....maybe some rattling when driving in the car but I keep them closed all the time so no rattling when I carry the bags
As far as using the pushlock compartments, with my Blake with gold HW, I never used them. partly that I thought they were small and partly I didn't want to scratch the HW. With silver HW bags, I've used them for something I won't reach for frequently (like extra cash)

no it doesn't look very shiny but I think patent leather always is, right? are you thinking of buying it?
TRR isn't renowned for accuracy. Maybe it isn't patent after all?
I like this pink bag more everytime I look.
Now that's an interesting thought - comparing push locks on his LV vs MJ designs. His LV push locks vary in shape and are more interesting, I find. His MJ pushlocks are more uniform across designs (I have an MJ bag with 4 functioning push locks and they're all firm and solid, no rattling at all).

Now that's an interesting thought - comparing push locks on his LV vs MJ designs. His LV push locks vary in shape and are more interesting, I find. His MJ pushlocks are more uniform across designs (I have an MJ bag with 4 functioning push locks and they're all firm and solid, no rattling at all).
the pink is pretty but I'd prefer if it wasn't patent....they're not good about answering questions but if the price is low, might be worth taking a chance

I haven't checked out LV pushlocks but my MJ pushlocks are all nice and heavy and stable

Reactions: Jktgal