would you still buy a pushlock bag?

Here is the link: https://www.therealreal.com/product...r-bags/marc-jacobs-leather-shoulder-bag-edboe

It's the bag showing SOLD. It has grey suede lining and gold hardware. The suede lining needs a bit of TLC and the corners are a little smudged and need some cleaning, but the bag seems to be in overall great condition.
I'm surprised it's listed as "good" only - the outside looks like at least a very good condition?

I feel that lately the condition rating of TRR report is a bit lower than my expectation given pictures. I wonder if they've doctored the pictures more, or if their condition standards have been raised.....

Reactions: new.old.bag
I have had really good luck with TRR and Tradesy. Most everything I have purchased has looked almost new and they definitely were not listed or priced as new.
my most recent purchase there was a bag that just needed an easy cleanup....because the prior owner didn't bother, I got it for a great price and it's in excellent condition now

great....I've gotten two MJ bags on TRR recently
yours is pretty
Thanks! I used to shy away from white bags, but I have been drawn to them lately. I think part of the reason I didn't wear them before is that I was working and used to commute on public transportation. I was so worried they would get filthy, I ended up never wearing my lighter bags. I am retired now and have a lot more freedom in my wardrobe. I plan on wearing this one!

Do you know the style of the orange bag I posted? I have been wanting an orange shoulder bag and this one popped up. It reminds me of an Angela I have, but the strap is a bit different.

I also picked up another bag. Not sure what the official style name is. It reminds me of a cross between a Sophia and Angela - or is it one of these styles? https://www.therealreal.com/product...r-bags/marc-jacobs-leather-shoulder-bag-dkjsw

It's the orange bag showing SOLD. It has fabric "raincoat" type lining.
that orange bag does remind me of Angela except with two outside zip pockets instead of one. I had an Angela and it had the fabric lining too, and very smooth leather. I'm sure if you search this MJ forum you could find where someone bought one like the orange one and maybe find the name. Pretty bag.

Thanks! I used to shy away from white bags, but I have been drawn to them lately. I think part of the reason I didn't wear them before is that I was working and used to commute on public transportation. I was so worried they would get filthy, I ended up never wearing my lighter bags. I am retired now and have a lot more freedom in my wardrobe. I plan on wearing this one!

Do you know the style of the orange bag I posted? I have been wanting an orange shoulder bag and this one popped up. It reminds me of an Angela I have, but the strap is a bit different.
I'm not one for white bags for the reason you said - getting dirty. also I think they look bigger. but in the case of your Blake, it isn't a huge bag to begin with (like Stella) and I like the gold HW with the white.

What is that zipper on the side of the orange one? Does it expand the bag?
Yes. It goes all the way around and it expands it a bit. Not a huge amount, but there is about 2.5 - 3” of leather between the open zipper. I just received the bag today and it’s in great condition. After a bit of searching, I figured out the bag is a Lisa Hobo. I’ve seen it in black and brown on different sites and I saw a bright red, too.

I love the push lock classics…still have a Pomegranate Blake, an Olive Large Multipocket, and a Black Stella. They’ve all held up amazingly and are some of the best made bags in my collection.
They really are such great quality bags. It shocks me to see the prices of some bags when I go into Nordstrom or another higher end department stores and realize there are really beautiful options available on the secondhand market at a fraction of the cost. The leather on these bags is so beautiful. MJ and Chloe have spoiled me.