would you still buy a pushlock bag?

What is this color? It is beautiful!

I would buy another push lock, no question. I have a peacock Stella and pomegranate Elise and I love them both. I will be watching for something in the above color now!
Oh cool I have a pomegranate Venetia.
my Sophia is a deep purple, maybe eggplant with a red lining.

• Love
Reactions: tln
can you tell me how large that outside zip compartment above the pushlocks is? would it hold something like a cell phone?
thank you
Rats, I read your question wrong and measured the front push lock pockets at lunch, which are not big enough for a phone.
The front zippered pocket would be about 8” x8”, which should work for a phone. I put mine in there but I have a small iPhone.

I was tempted get a LV Manhattan (Marc Jacobs era) a couple of years ago even though there was a retro feel about it. The only thing that put me off was that many people said the pushlock was clicky as you walked etc.

When you have to push a lock down to open what is usually the flap. They even had them in the 1940s but they are synonymous with the 1960 and '70s

Like @RueMonge's or mine below:

View attachment 5404347
Hi
I just got a stella in this color combo - navy with red suede lining
I can't find the made in italy stamp anywhere. bag looks authentic with riri zippers, Marc Jacobs on the sides of the zippers. does your bag have "made in italy" anywhere on it?
thank you