would you still buy a pushlock bag?

[/QUOTE]
100%

As you may know I have the Venetia, to me because they are so '60s/'70s they can never look dated because they were always dated, even when new IYKWIM
I carried one to church today. I have a Venetia and Sophia and I love them for their great leather. Even though the push lock is dated. View attachment 5404325
I have a black Blake with suede lining. Not carrying it often partly due to weight but I don't really care if it's dated

I never knew the name for this style but I had a push lock bag when I was in high school (around 2005) and it was so cute! It wasn’t anything fancy, just from Target, but it was a gorgeous pearl color. Totally forgot about it until now! I say go for it if it makes your heart sing.

I carried one to church today. I have a Venetia and Sophia and I love them for their great leather. Even though the push lock is dated. View attachment 5404325

What is this color? It is beautiful!

I would buy another push lock, no question. I have a peacock Stella and pomegranate Elise and I love them both. I will be watching for something in the above color now!

Reactions: sdkitty