Which Tano Are You Wearing Today?

Funny thing, I wore the yellow Boogie yesterday and stopped by the store I used to work at that sells Tanos. When they saw my bag they had no idea that I had done the color myself. They thought it was brand new and in a color they had never seen before. (He, he)
That Tarrago is great stuff!

Do you switch at your desk or do you at least until you get in the car (not judging, btw)? I usually stuff mine between phone calls at my desk or while boss is on the phone. . .

Blu Miss Wu is still on my arm today.

But .... when the caramel goodness arrives....I may switch right away.

Oh I change at my desk. And huff. And take pictures. And gallop to the ladies room and lock everyone out and take modeling photos. And walk around the kitchen with the bag on. And huff. And post pics on tPF. And huff. All at my desk. (Well not the restroom part)

What kind of place do you work, Voo? I do the same, but I work in the creative department at an ad agency, and no one cares and/or notices. There is always something crazy/weird going on here!

Well, I just happen to be sporting my Barouque Beauty in Ruby today. I love the dark red color, and I like that it is big enough that I can put some small packages in it when I shopping.