What’s your unpopular Hermes opinion?

I agree with you as a general idea, but I find that in practice all anybody ever shows is either a B/K/C, twillys, rodeo charms or that damn sushi platter. I used to love the mosaique 24 platinum but after seeing it "everywhere" I feel burned out. When will I see some more home goods or RTW! Where´s my tea boxes, turtlenecks, furniture, ponchos and vases! *throws tantrum on the floor* :panic::lol:
Edit: I forgot the Oran sandals and clic clac bracelets!
So true!! You prob need to unfollow them on social media as their unboxings are saturated :biggrin: and follow those who are just starting out on their H journey....but maybe there's just not enough stock as well?

So someone sent me a message asking what do I mean with carrying picotin with sides inwards. I guess that in itself might ba an unpopular opinion but it just looks more chic irl for me this way. See photo below (the upper row—making it look like a bucket compared to using like a basket—orange one below). Hope that makes that clear haha.
View attachment 5733186
I never thought of carrying it with the sides inwards but when I got my picotin, my SA actually folded the sides in and I "took" it out lol! But when I do use the off-market leather strap (that buckles on the strap), it does look better carried with the sides inwards.

Reactions: sibsib and coreenmd
season 7 friends GIF
LOL!
The Attelage motif looks like a maxi pad with wings. View attachment 5734875