What’s your unpopular Hermes opinion?

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
This thread is devoted to unpopular opinions about Hermes and/or their products.

It is quite likely that some members may find others' comments challenging, but please try not to take an unpopular opinion personally. The reason it may be unpopular is because most people will not agree.

Ignore, discuss but don't confront. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Guide between on/off topic:

Single comment = feedback.

2-3 quick fire quips = entertainment.

3,4 exchanges into the land of discussion on sizes, other brands, H-games, influencers, art of collecting etc, you are probably going
OT.

Mapoon

Aug 14, 2016
I agree with you as a general idea, but I find that in practice all anybody ever shows is either a B/K/C, twillys, rodeo charms or that damn sushi platter. I used to love the mosaique 24 platinum but after seeing it "everywhere" I feel burned out. When will I see some more home goods or RTW! Where´s my tea boxes, turtlenecks, furniture, ponchos and vases! *throws tantrum on the floor* :panic::lol:
Edit: I forgot the Oran sandals and clic clac bracelets!
So true!! You prob need to unfollow them on social media as their unboxings are saturated :biggrin: and follow those who are just starting out on their H journey....but maybe there's just not enough stock as well?

Mapoon

Aug 14, 2016
So someone sent me a message asking what do I mean with carrying picotin with sides inwards. I guess that in itself might ba an unpopular opinion but it just looks more chic irl for me this way. See photo below (the upper row—making it look like a bucket compared to using like a basket—orange one below). Hope that makes that clear haha.
View attachment 5733186
I never thought of carrying it with the sides inwards but when I got my picotin, my SA actually folded the sides in and I "took" it out lol! But when I do use the off-market leather strap (that buckles on the strap), it does look better carried with the sides inwards.

Reactions: coreenmd

Prada Prince

Homme...
O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
season 7 friends GIF
LOL!
The Attelage motif looks like a maxi pad with wings. View attachment 5734875