What’s your unpopular Hermes opinion?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think it's ridiculous that people who can buy a Birken are subjected to false statements of "sorry we have none in stock".

2. Old comedy routine:
    Customer: I would like to buy a Birkin.
    SA: I’m sorry, but we have none.
    Customer: If the president came in and asked for a Birkin, would you have one for him?
    SA: Of course.
    Customer: Well, the president isn’t coming here today, so you can sell me the Birkin you were saving for him.

Nerja, Lubina, WhyMrBabcock! and 68 others like this.
  3. Lol

jimmie staton likes this.
  4. As much as I love my birkins, I wear my Birkenstock more.

Lubina, ae888, WhyMrBabcock! and 33 others like this.
  5. :giggle:

6. The perforated 'H' logo on the Evelyne bag bugs the heck out of me, and I have no idea why.

Also, the shoulder Birkin looks like a Warner Brother's character (Wile E. Coyote) ran it over with a dump truck in his never ending quest to catch the Roadrunner.

7. Most Hermes bags aren't practical to use as they don't have exterior pockets for phones, etc and are hard to get into quickly.

8. OMG this is so funny :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Then I will name my Birkin 42 JPG II " Wile E. Coyote " . She looks just like him too :lol::lol::lol::lol: . This picture was taken 11 years ago immediately after purchase .

HERME's.jpg

9. *gets ready to hide*

I don’t like Bs or Ks. At all. Bring me the Hermes clutches (octogone esp), Lindies, etc please thanks

10. If you don't like so-called Hermes "games" then you should just vote with your wallet and not to buy anything from them.

11. Togo is not one of my favorite skins-- now I don't dislike Togo and would own certain bags/ colors in it but just not top on my list as it seems to be on many others. :noworry::flowers:

11novella7, marbella8 and NanamiRyu like this.
  12. The shoulder B was so people who always moaned about not being able to carry their hand-held, top-handle bag.

And for those that find the Shoulder Birkin odd looking, the Birkin is itself a HAC elan.

I don't mind whether or not people can readily buy a certain bag but I don't think the H should lie to any potencial customers. Luxury always operates on different levels and services/products that are special/popular should be for loyal, local, longterm customers first.

My unpopular opinion is although I like quite a few of all H's colours, I still prefer black.

Another is I'd rather not have diamonds on my bags unless it's for evening...and even then, probably not.

Nerja, 11novella7, Elina0408 and 23 others like this.
  13. Not so unpopular, I think. Black all the way here. I would like a really bright red backpack though.

11novella7, papertiger and Julide like this.
  14. My unpopular opinion: I don’t like exotics, except maybe in tiny portions such as a watch strap or a bit of trim on a bag. I don’t like veiny Togo. And the spine on Chèvre de Coromandel creeps me out.

To each their own, right? I figure I’ll leave those leathers to others and snatch up all the Barenia and clemence for myself!

Lubina, 11novella7, marbella8 and 6 others like this.
  15. My unpopular opinion is I dislike ostrich on bags...the bumpy skin is like a bad rash and makes me feel itchy when I see it.

Lubina, Phiona88, Samuestar and 15 others like this.