What’s your unpopular Hermes opinion?

My unpopular opinion: I think I'm the only lover of Hermes handbags who doesn't like Chevre leather. I don't like the sheen of the leather, nor the texture/pattern. I don't mind it on the inside of a bag (where you hardly notice it) since it is so durable.

+1. i don't like chevre either! I am not willing to pay more for this type of leather because it looks like old wrinkled skin to me:tdown::hrmm:

My unpopular opinion: I think I'm the only lover of Hermes handbags who doesn't like Chevre leather. I don't like the sheen of the leather, nor the texture/pattern. I don't mind it on the inside of a bag (where you hardly notice it) since it is so durable.

+1. i don't like chevre either! I am not willing to pay more for this type of leather because it looks like old wrinkled skin to me:tdown::hrmm:
Lol - Now I know, why I love Chèvre so much: it makes my skin look so much younger right away!:lol:

The Oran charm… I mean, just why?!

I can’t fathom paying slightly less than the price of a pair of actual Oran sandals that you could wear for a charm that arguably looks particularly odd against a bag…

I don't own any bag charms, just not my thing. But, I love miniatures. I don't need one, so just love the mini Orans from afar. They're just so darn cute! :biggrin: I do agree about the price! :huh: I suppose it might take a craftsperson almost as much time to make the mini ones, but you do only get one :wondering: instead of a pair!

Latest unpopular opinion..
Looking at the show two new Birkin variants on the runway are awfully derivative (to my eye at least) of two other bags.
Gabriella Hirst did a Fringed version of the Edith bag a couple of seasons ago...The Fringed Birkin brought that to mind
And back around 2002 a brand called Luella did a bag with Mulberry that the 'Bondage Birkin' brought to mind
I think it was called the 'Giselle' bag..google it and you'll see my point.
sorry/not sorry

Latest unpopular opinion..
Looking at the show two new Birkin variants on the runway are awfully derivative (to my eye at least) of two other bags.
Gabriella Hirst did a Fringed version of the Edith bag a couple of seasons ago...The Fringed Birkin brought that to mind
And back around 2002 a brand called Luella did a bag with Mulberry that the 'Bondage Birkin' brought to mind
I think it was called the 'Giselle' bag..google it and you'll see my point.
sorry/not sorry
Omg I forgot about that mulberry bag!

my unpopular opinion..you would have to pay me to buy a picotin ..:nuts: also if I see another video on how I scored a Paris appointment:annoyed:

Oh my, I wasn't a fan of the picotin at first until I recently visited Japan and saw how cute it was on the arms of stylish japanese women. :smile: I particularly love the sides curved inwards.

My unpopular opinion, I love the constance slim transformed into a mini bag (via a special strap) compared to the constance to go. It just really feels like a super nice micro constance and they both basically will hold just money, lipstick and keys for me. :heart:

Oh my, I wasn't a fan of the picotin at first until I recently visited Japan and saw how cute it was on the arms of stylish japanese women. :smile: I particularly love the sides curved inwards.

My unpopular opinion, I love the constance slim transformed into a mini bag (via a special strap) compared to the constance to go. It just really feels like a super nice micro constance and they both basically will hold just money, lipstick and keys for me. :heart:
Likewise. That’s why i never buy any of the to-go (WOCs). The slim wallets with a strap look better especially on petite frames.

So someone sent me a message asking what do I mean with carrying picotin with sides inwards. I guess that in itself might ba an unpopular opinion but it just looks more chic irl for me this way. See photo below (the upper row—making it look like a bucket compared to using like a basket—orange one below). Hope that makes that clear haha.
7C3597F6-38CB-416D-BBC8-029F08935E59.jpeg

Another possible unpopular opinion, while I do love how the B25 looks in photos, videos, and ootd’s, I still think IRL the B30 is supreme in terms of aesthetic balance, functionality, and the way it looks against everyone’s body irl (even petite peeps).

What I do love about the B25 tho is how it remains structured over the years even in togo. Of course, larger bags have more tendency to slouch as they are taller and the sangles (with the heavy metal plate) and handles are heavier conpared to the body.

I have both B25 and B30 tho. So yeah I love both in the end. Don’t come at me. What do you guys think?

Another possible unpopular opinion, while I do love how the B25 looks in photos, videos, and ootd’s, I still think IRL the B30 is supreme in terms of aesthetic balance, functionality, and the way it looks against everyone’s body irl (even petite peeps).

What I do love about the B25 tho is how it remains structured over the years even in togo. Of course, larger bags have more tendency to slouch as they are taller and the sangles (with the heavy metal plate) and handles are heavier conpared to the body.

I have both B25 and B30 tho. So yeah I love both in the end. Don’t come at me. What do you guys think?
I think the B30 is more proportional

B30 is also my favorite size. The 35 is making a comeback for me though.