What's Inside Your LV?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can’t rave enough about Samorga inserts. This is heather grey for Hermès 30 Birkin, but I use it easily inside my LV speedy 30 and 35 as well.

This light color makes all my SLGs easy to find.
    [emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji813]️
    IMG_8824.JPG

2. Heading out with my Montsouris GM for the weekend. I have with me my Louis Vuitton large ring agenda, small ring agenda, pochette accessories, business card holder in vernis, sunglass case, Prada reading glasses and my cosmetic pouch pm. IMG_20190413_1310517.jpg

3. Iceskate, BlueCherry, cheidel and 6 others like this.
  4. How do you like the sun glass case?? Is it too slim for your glasses? TIA!!:smile:

Iceskate, Chrisenvouge88 and Fierymo like this.
  5. What’s inside my rainy day bag; left My Graceful at home to stay dry.
    IMG_5421.JPG IMG_5426.JPG

Chrisenvouge88, 1LV, cheidel and 17 others like this.
  6. It fits my sunglasses perfectly. Can fit large sunglasses but may not fit the oversized ones.

luvLV18 likes this.
  7. The cosmetic pouch fits nicely in the middle pocket of the PM
    IMG_4993.JPG

capsula, a.s.h.l.e.y, cheidel and 8 others like this.
  8. Today's necessities for work all inside my Speedy B 30 from 2014.

3AF1FDBA-1084-4C18-A189-4EF658E3AD8B.JPG

9. Nice! I have that same Gucci sunglasses case

Chrisenvouge88 likes this.
  10. Besides loving the stuff inside your bag,:heart: may I ask who makes that clear bag? I love it!! :heart:

decorox and Blueberry1 like this.
  11. ''
    i have never seen a version of these transparent Kelly's! Where did you get it? The ones you see are all the 'briefcase' style ones where the sangles are not functional... what a fabulous rare piece!

Bronzi522 and Bella Blues like this.
  12. Found this!
    https://www.storenvy.com/products/24661605-souvenir-de-lexposition-fashion-satchel?osky_origin=googlepla&osky_source=cpc&osky_campaign=Storenvy_Smart_Shopping_PLA_Marketplaces_Apparel&Accessories&gclid=CjwKCAjwwZrmBRA7EiwA4iMzBFVhxnMWR2dDr7oGd-1ufq4qNfKvVlcp79Sg2mhAjgy2C77Plkf2ChoC1UIQAvD_BwE

L.Vuitton.Freak likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice