What's Inside Your LV?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How are you liking the Zoe? I am thinking of getting one in the DA with the yellow trim (gives me pure summer vibes) and thinking of eventually getting the DE version with the red (gives me autumn/winter vibes) - however I have been watching a ton of reviews (more like overviews - because they haven't really used them properly) of the item... what's it like to use everyday? I have been using a cardholder for the past two or so years so i am used to downsized wallets.
    Would love your input!

2. IMG_1419.JPG
    Pleasantly surprised what I can fit inside my Totally pm.
    Also a thick bag liner, 6s plus and a glasses case.(not pictured)

3. I’ve been using the empriente version since it was released. Haven’t changed out of it yet....so ...that gives u an idea. Lemme know if you have specific questions.

Kmora likes this.
  4. IMG_8973.JPG IMG_8984.JPG fullsizeoutput_5bf.jpeg
    What fits in Horizon 55:smile:

5. Here’s another better pic of what exactly fits in mine & the 6s plus [emoji41]. Don’t know I didn’t find this bag before. Just perfect. IMG_1474.JPG IMG_1473.JPG

Got my new glasses today varifocals from Gucci ab gorgeous silk pouch and velvet case in yellow not my fav colour but I can see while driving and and looking at the phone when using my sat nav of course. IRelief
    Don’t need to juggle between two pairs now [emoji4] these fit in perfectly.
    IMG_1468.JPG on

6. same here! my croisette cant fit much at all

7. I use my Zoe since I got it and can recommend it! It fits enough coins and bills and I use 3 of the 5 card slots. The slot on the back side stretches too much, if used and it is really a challenge to get the card out. On the side of the coin department I put only one card. For the rest of my cards I use a slim leather card case. Hope that helps!

L.Vuitton.Freak likes this.
  8. Realized today that the new iPad Mini (5th/2019 edition) fits perfectly inside the Neverfull MM pochette! Slides in and out without any problems. [emoji4] 20190405_163147.jpg 20190405_163241.jpg 20190405_163317.jpg

Iceskate, Aoifs, lvnurse and 25 others like this.
  9. I think all versions of the mini fit in the mm/gm version as tpf’ers have been saying this since this Pochette came out in 2014. Love your Azur and Rose Ballerine lining, it’s so pretty.

Bubbles1987 and mrs.JC like this.
  10. That's awesome, as I did not know that. Both the new NF (with pouch) and iPad Mini are new to me. Thanks for clarifying! :biggrin:

dotty8 and Fierymo like this.
  11. These four tidbits plus a few other goodies such as lip balm, mints, coupons.

New Taigarama holds my driver's license, health card, a $20 bill incase of a pinch, debit card and Mastercard.

Mouse holds all my coins, Rosalie has my extra cards and cash, and cles holds toothpicks, mints, a hair tie and my mini pocket knife. 20190406_202717.jpg

12. What doesn’t belong [emoji848] IMG_4921.JPG
    I think it’s time for a new multiples [emoji4]

13. Using organisers from @zoomoniofficial
    Great if you don’t carry a lot in here so it closes easily and pockets for little things so you don’t have to dig around 3B8CDF3F-FCA4-4F61-8D04-480B26E49F14.jpg

14. Where is the mouse from? It's cute.

15. Coach! It was one of their coin pouches for Christmas 2018. [emoji4]

spattiaccount likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice