What's Inside Your LV?

What I carry inside my Croisette today: Zoe wallet, Cles, sunglasses, shopping bag, EOS lipbalm, tissues, brush, cardholder and my Samsung Galaxy S9+ with case (taking picture).

How are you liking the Zoe? I am thinking of getting one in the DA with the yellow trim (gives me pure summer vibes) and thinking of eventually getting the DE version with the red (gives me autumn/winter vibes) - however I have been watching a ton of reviews (more like overviews - because they haven't really used them properly) of the item... what's it like to use everyday? I have been using a cardholder for the past two or so years so i am used to downsized wallets.
Would love your input!

How are you liking the Zoe? I am thinking of getting one in the DA with the yellow trim (gives me pure summer vibes) and thinking of eventually getting the DE version with the red (gives me autumn/winter vibes) - however I have been watching a ton of reviews (more like overviews - because they haven't really used them properly) of the item... what's it like to use everyday? I have been using a cardholder for the past two or so years so i am used to downsized wallets.
Would love your input!
I’ve been using the empriente version since it was released. Haven’t changed out of it yet....so ...that gives u an idea. Lemme know if you have specific questions.

Reactions: Kmora
View attachment 4392527
Pleasantly surprised what I can fit inside my Totally pm.
Also a thick bag liner, 6s plus and a glasses case.(not pictured)

Here’s another better pic of what exactly fits in mine & the 6s plus [emoji41]. Don’t know I didn’t find this bag before. Just perfect. IMG_1474.JPGIMG_1473.JPG

Got my new glasses today varifocals from Gucci ab gorgeous silk pouch and velvet case in yellow not my fav colour but I can see while driving and and looking at the phone when using my sat nav of course. IRelief
Don’t need to juggle between two pairs now [emoji4] these fit in perfectly.
IMG_1468.JPGon

Would love your input!
I use my Zoe since I got it and can recommend it! It fits enough coins and bills and I use 3 of the 5 card slots. The slot on the back side stretches too much, if used and it is really a challenge to get the card out. On the side of the coin department I put only one card. For the rest of my cards I use a slim leather card case. Hope that helps!

Reactions: L.Vuitton.Freak
These four tidbits plus a few other goodies such as lip balm, mints, coupons.

New Taigarama holds my driver's license, health card, a $20 bill incase of a pinch, debit card and Mastercard.

Mouse holds all my coins, Rosalie has my extra cards and cash, and cles holds toothpicks, mints, a hair tie and my mini pocket knife.View attachment 4396478
Where is the mouse from? It's cute.