What's Inside Your LV?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. One more inside favorite mm IMG_1542.JPG

2. 15530344104101127647372519535481.jpg Victorine Studs and monogram monogram mini pochette. And phone. When I'm not on here if course.

3. Is that the TP26? I just ordered one and was wondering if it fit?

4. The nano Noe is tiny, the tp26 will not fit. This is most likely a Mini Pochette.

5. Finally got a chance to organize/fill up my new (to me) Speedy B 25.

Attached Files:

6. The TP26 may actually be larger then the Nano Noe.

Bags_4_life likes this.
  7. All DE in my Reverse
    IMG_4859.JPG

8. Melfontana likes this.
  9. I like the functionality of the Sarah Wallet and the studs are an added bonus [emoji4] I keep it in its dust bag when I use it in my work bag [emoji23] because I don’t want to ruin it [emoji23]

LV_BB and 1LV like this.
  10. Dark magenta speedy 30 samorga in neverfull mm. Missing from pic: keys and phone. IMG_6234.JPG

11. What I carry inside my Croisette today: Zoe wallet, Cles, sunglasses, shopping bag, EOS lipbalm, tissues, brush, cardholder and my Samsung Galaxy S9+ with case (taking picture).

Attached Files:

12. Your picture tells me I need better organization skills as I haven’t managed to get that much into mine. Love your little blue Zoe, I just picked up the pineapple color.

13. 7832B27E-FA29-4AFB-BBB7-9A9F9F0437D2.jpeg Inside new NeoNoe DA blue; I’ve ordered a Samorga for it, hope it arrives soon!

Mini Pochette DE
    Monogram Zippy
    Furla cosmetic case
    Daiso pink pouch
    Plus comb, and keys in the middle zipped compartment

Attached Files:

14. I really like the NeoNoe in Damier Azur with this stunning shade of blue :smile:! Many congrats and enjoy! I tried it on, but haven't got it yet….But I got the Zoe with that beautiful blue.

elinda likes this.
  15. How do you like your Zoe? Do you use all the card slots including the one on the back side? I don't use the back slot, because I can't get out the card quickly and the material stretches. But beside of this I love how much it fits and how small this wallet is! Pineapple and Rose are also very beautiful pastel colors! These items fit without problems in my Croisette!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice