What's In Your Mulberry Bag?

Oh yes - German Weather reminds me of April these days - but today, it was quite sunny in Munich. :wave:

Where did you get that bag light from? It's beautiful and so helpful!!!

It's insanely hot and sunny today in Frankfurt as well! Like I said - crazy!

It's Troika and I got it from amazon. (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B011D4CGC6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
I've hooked it onto the zipper, and so far it hasn't left any scratches or anything so that's great!

Reactions: Blooomy
I've been transferring my stuff from Balenciaga Day into Mulberry Daria hobo, dumped all cases, pouches, packs, etc, and so on on my bed
my husband was passing me by, and with an absolutely poker-face he tells me: looking for a washing machine???
I know what WE, bag maniacs are saying "carry the sink in your bag", but my husband is nowhere close to our slang... he just cracked me up!! I couldn't stop laughing...
do we really look THAT odd??? :smile:))))

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
0C6B5966-2189-4A3C-AA79-5B9F69CCE295_zpsql8b2fbu.jpg

A velociraptor...

Riding the rails once again, this time off to see DBF&his kids for Fathers' Day. Lovely little Leddie came along. She had a visit to the M repairs earlier ths year to fix the melting inking on the handles and they did an awesome job - even managed to clean most of the mess off as well!
IMG_20161113_091335.jpg

This is what she's carrying for me;
M LLP in M Pink (early, preloved Christmas pressie from me to me)
Lancel key pouch
Hat and gloves
Phone
Sunnies
Bus card
Hair ties
Two silver rings
Shoelaces
Snack bar
IMG_20161113_091507.jpg

EW Bays
She is quite roomy despite her modest look, easily took on board:
BV Card case (canard)
BV French wallet (red)
Pack of tissues
BV Blue pouch (lippy, wet wipes, pressed, powder, etc)
Mulberry bloom pouch in oxblood (note pad, pen, bills, loose papers)
Plus on top I keep my phone and keys, if needed

Attachments

• IMG_20170112_140451.jpg
    IMG_20170112_140451.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 1,338
In my wonderful regular Mabel (please, can anyone tell me what leather this is? Antique glacé, goat, or SSL, or something else? I ask so that I know what tlc I should give her):

Yes, TWO purse organizers are in there, one chock-full of SLGs and assorted stuff, plus a flat zippered one I use for the tablet, cables, earbuds, USBs... Again, it´s a regular, not a large, and as you can see there is still plenty of room left (wonder how much else a large fits!):

In my wonderful regular Mabel (please, can anyone tell me what leather this is? Antique glacé, goat, or SSL, or something else? I ask so that I know what tlc I should give her):

Yes, TWO purse organizers are in there, one chock-full of SLGs and assorted stuff, plus a flat zippered one I use for the tablet, cables, earbuds, USBs... Again, it´s a regular, not a large, and as you can see there is still plenty of room left (wonder how much else a large fits!):

Can you take a closer picture of the leather?